1) Attached is a report on a fire that I mentioned in my fire report. It happened in Jan. 2013 in a restaurant in Vernon. According to this report water got into the meter causing the fire. This is the same sort of problem the Sensus meters in Saskatchewan had. Meters must be able to … Continue reading 2014-09-17 A fire report that Hydro and Bennett deny ever happened.
1) While our government is hiding the truth about $$meter fires, denying they have occurred, lying to the public, look at what Medicine Hat is doing. This should have been done in BC with the first reports of appliances burning, of electronics being destroyed with power surges, and before major fires occurred. We have … Continue reading 2014-09-19 Medicine Hat having independent safety tests
Another fire, this one in Nevada, and again with Sensus. Many reports of “consumed meters” which result in a fire report that says the cause in undetermined. Reports in BC say the same thing – that the potential “igniter” was too damaged to determine if it was the cause, or, in some cases, it was … Continue reading 2014-09-13 Fires in Nevada.
In the UK the $tupid program is being reconsidered, with many thinking it’s a waste of money with insufficient benefits to justify the costs, just as many other countries have concluded. http://www.itv.com/news/2014-09-10/how-smart-is-the-governments-rollout-of-smart-meters/ Some very interesting comments. Non-smeter, but important when school begins. Wifi in schools is the norm now, even in schools … Continue reading 2014-09-10 In UK, do benefits justify the costs???
1) Is Autism related to RF Radiation? What parents can do to help their autistic children. The incidence of autism has increased dramatically and nearly mirrors the increased in RF in our environment. Many experts consider RF to be a major factor. This is from a parent: http://clearlightventures.blogspot.ca/2014/07/emf-reduction-for-autism.html 2) BC Utilities Commission over-ruled by BC … Continue reading 2014-08-02 NDP in Sask. asking for independent audit
1) Security breaches at NY Gas and Electric A major report from New York Government re.security breaches. One of the largest occurred at NY Gas and Electric. One of the recommendations to reduce the import of hacking is to gather only the data needed for doing the job. Hydro is gathering and will be gathering … Continue reading 2014-07-18 Major report on security breaches which are becoming more common.
This is a Special Smart Meter Update on the topic of Smart Meter FIRES This is similar to what happened in Pennsylvania, where many fires occurred and Peco, Gary Murphy’s old company, had to suspend installation. Smart meter fires halt installation – Six incidents in past two months by Natascia Lypny – The Starphoenix … Continue reading 2014-07-15 Smart meter fires halt installation in Saskatchewan
1) BC Hydro estimating consumption for almost a year BC Hydro has been estimating usage for many months for some homes. Below is a letter from someone who has suffered as a result of Hydro not doing its job, as is required by our contract, The Tariff. Because the accurate usage was not billed, she … Continue reading 2014-07-10 Hydro’s failure to do its job is costing some people money!
1) Extortion gone crazy. Toronto is forcing wireless water $meters even where the meter is inside the home. If these meters are like some in BC, the signals are sent virtually constantly, not the 1 second a day the utility company is saying. http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2014/06/26/80_water_meter_fee_slammed.html 2) Michigan Stop Smart Meters group A new group formed in … Continue reading 2014-06-27 BC Liberals – government by decree
https://stopsmartmetersbc.com A message for Fire Fighters and Insurers: It is not the intent of this message to convince the reader that Smart Meters are the cause of fires. It is the intent to provide information that hints at a correlation between Smart Meters and fires that appear to occur in their vicinity. … Continue reading A Message for Fire Fighters and Insurers