1) Remember when former US CIA Director James Woolsey warned about the smart grid being vulnerable, that it could result in our return to the “Dark Ages”? https://www.offthegridnews.com/grid-threats/former-cia-director-warns-two-thirds-of-us-population-would-die-from-emp-attack/
(click on photos to enlarge)
Russia-linked cyberattacks on Canada are growing. Here’s what we know
“He said that the cyber activity is frequently directed at critical infrastructure networks and the IT and operational systems of vital sectors, and those who run the systems must be alerted of the risks….
“If you run the critical systems that power our communities, offer internet access to Canadians, provide health care, or generally operate any of the services Canadians can’t do without, you must protect your systems,” she said. “Monitor your networks. Apply mitigations.””
3) – https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/2021-11-02-dr-timothy-schoechle-re-foc/
4) – https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/2018-07-24-russians-hacked-100s-of-us-power-companies-electrical-grid/
3) – https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/2018-01-19-industry-finds-5g-milliwaves-go-farther-penetrate-better-than-first-thought/]
2) In the USA, many people and groups are fighting to keep their analog utility meters for various reasons. In British Columbia, we never had the opportunity to express our concerns or to argue for our right to have a safe, secure home.
TAKE ACTION: Tell your elected officials to SUPPORT UTILITY METER CHOICE
“Tell Your Federal and State Legislators to Introduce/Support Utility Meter Choice!
Smart and digital utility meters are actively being deployed and mandated across the U.S. without adequately informing consumers of the health, safety and privacy risks.
● Allow consumers the ability to opt out from smart and digital meters.
● Require utility companies to obtain consumer consent before smart and digital meter installations.
● Require utility companies to be transparent about how utility meter data is collected, managed, stored, used and sold”
3) Below in Letters is a newsletter from the Phonegate Team with information about the annual meeting.
From: “Alerte Phonegate” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2023 2:31:58 AM
Subject: Our NGO continues its international development!
Some news from our General Assembly which was held by videoconference last Saturday:
- the moral and financial reports were adopted unanimously by the members present and represented
- four new administrators joined the board of the association, the Australian Julie McCredden, the American Cindy Franklin, the Danish Pernille Schriver and the French Jean-Paul Huard
The new executive board is composed of Dr. Marc Arazi, re-elected at the head of the NGO, Jacques Landauer, treasurer, Jean-Paul Huard, secretary
- Meet the members of the new board
Thank you for helping us spread this message as widely as possible.
The Phonegate Alert Team
During the working meeting organized at the European Parliament in Brussels by MEP Michèle Rivasi, Dr Arazi presented the important elements both in France and internationally of the Phonegate industrial and health scandal and announced the launch of our collaborative campaign with European for safe connections
The mobile blacklist: https://phonegatealert.org/en/
See the list of phones removed from the market or updated due to their dangerousness, thanks to our mobilization.
Updated list by country available on our website.
France – USA – Canada – Denmark
Donate – https://phonegatealert.org/en/donation/
Sign Our Petition – https://www.change.org/p/ms-el%C5%BCbieta-bie%C5%84kowska-protect-the-health-of-millions-of-mobile-phone-users
Buy the PHONEGATE: Overexposed and deceived-What the cell phone industry doesn’t want you to know Book – https://www.amazon.com/dp/2958316904
Protect, educate, advocate.
Since 2018, our NGO has been raising public awareness about the PhoneGate scandal:
6 billion mobile phone users effectively misled by manufacturers about their true exposure to the airwaves, endangering their health.
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters/Citizens for Safer Tech
“To me there has never been a higher source of earthly honor or distinction than that connected with advances in science.” Isaac Newton
Sent from my wired laptop with no wireless components. Practice Safe Tech.