1) There is a systemic problem with the government and the agencies reporting to it. Misuse of our money for the advantage of their corporate buddies. As a matter of fact, re. the smeters, it is worse than this article says. BC Hydro’s program has cost $555 per meter, the highest in North America.
Over at B.C. Hydro, the first contract was awarded under the smart meter program. The $73 million contract to install 1.9 million meters went to Corix Utilities.
On the board of B.C. Hydro at the time was CAI Capital Management financial analyst Tracey McVicar.
A major shareholder of Corix was CAI Capital Management.
B.C. Hydro’s smart meter program cost an estimated $430 per meter. Quebec’s program cost $263 per meter
More information about collusion was written in 2011 by Will McMartin in The Tyee:
2) As a result of a formal complaint by NDP Hydro Critic Adrian Dix, the BCUC is investigating whether BC Hydro has lied about costs of a major software program. Next, we need a formal investigation into the misleading information given about the costs, benefits and safety of the smeter program, but thanks to the Liberals’ commandment that BCUC cannot investigate this program, we may never know the truth. Misleading, lying and harassment seems to have become BC Hydro’s standard way of operating.
“VICTORIA — The province’s independent energy regulator has ordered an inquiry into allegations BC Hydro misled regulators about a massive internal computer project worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
The inquiry order, issued by the B.C. Utilities Commission on Tuesday, could force senior Hydro executives to testify publicly under oath about why the Crown power corporation chose certain IT software and whether it has been fully truthful about its spending….
“They’ve admitted to part of that, but the consequences of that, the failure of IT spending at BC Hydro, and the contempt for public process under the Liberal government that BC Hydro has shown will be fully exposed at that public inquiry.””
3) A cautionary tale from a mother who lost her only child due to Wi-Fi in schools. Frankly, I would hold the school officials responsible, legally.
4) There are many scams where companies are selling chips, pendants, etc. claiming that these things magically reduce the RF exposure from wireless devices. So far, none have been shown to be effective and, in fact, they can cause people to believe that they are safe when they use things like cellphones, thus increasing their risk while losing their money. Here’s another example, according to some experts.
5) Some doctors presented evidence about wireless radiation at a press conference today.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
A: Free radicals damage DNA
B: Non-ionizing radiation creates free radicals.
C: Therefore, non-ionizing radiation can damage DNA
DAMAGED DNA CAN LEAD TO CANCER.