- Youtube re. the RF warfare planned by the US Navy for the Olympic Peninsula. Please share with your MPs, and MLAs. Maybe they will watch this if they won’t read our letters. Also, please send to local media. Why is no one in BC and Canada talking about this?
And here is a new website aimed at informing people in Canada and the US about this planned horror show.
The web site, known as the West Coast Action Alliance (WCAA), is searchable and can be found here: http://westcoastactionalliance.org
The WCAA is a virtual network that supports members-based organizations and citizen groups on the west coast, from California to Canada. We seek to be heard on various aspects of the U.S. Navy’s expansion into public lands and airspace over and around our communities and nearby seas. WCAA does not represent or speak for any of the groups in the alliance. It does not act as an entity, give media interviews, nor will it respond to inquiries from members of the public on behalf of these groups. The purpose of this website is to help members of the alliance and the public “connect the dots” and give a more public presence to the number of concerned citizens who are organizing up and down the west coast of the United States and Canada. We do this because we believe that the public has not been properly informed and our voices have not been heard, as required by law, regarding the Navy’s plans.
- A column in The Province by Mike Smyth re fees. I hope people will comment, especially re. the 250,000 homes that refused until the accountholders couldn’t afford the extortion. Also about the 50,000 people with smeters being read manually for no additional costs. Note the always present industry supporters like Derek Ward. I recommend not wasting your time arguing with him. People all know that what he is about and what he will say.
- A fire being blamed on $$meter in Dallas results in death. From Oncor’s website it appears they use Landis Gyr meters. Note the many lies told in the video and article, e.g. smart meters use no more electricity than an analog!! And there have been no smart meter fires, etc. Incredible.
- Another excellent article by Richard Caniell that he published in the Valley Voice is attached. Mr. Caniell has received threats of loss of power for not paying the legacy fees, as have many – with many others actually having power turned off by this greedy, heartless, ruthless corporation that WE OWN
- Hydro Quebec execs in charge of $$meter program resign en masse. Good for Quebec. Now let’s make it happen in BC!!
- In Michigan a failed lawsuit opens eyes of resisters to the potential for a successful one.
- Fees for opting out in Arizona: $50 to remove $$meter and replace with analog. $5 a month for those with analogs. And BC Hydro and Bennett say analogs are not being made – well, they will be if they aren’t already because most states are now offering people the right to keep their analogs permanently!! And one more state that is much more efficient (aka honest) re. costs to read meters. Also, a commissioner shows the immaturity we’ve come to expect from many smeter/industry supporters.
From a member, with his name used with his permission. Please read from the bottom up. As he told me, what a waste of $$$.
From: Mike Testart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Autism
To: Dan Goldowitz <email@example.com>
Hello Dan, I understand your firm, NeuroDevNet has received a research grant of $19.6 million in 2009.
This Vancouver-based national network will receive an additional $19.6 million to support collaborative research aimed at developing a new understanding of, and treatments for, children affected by neurodevelopmental disorders, specifically autism, cerebral palsy and fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD).
As one in six children is affected by a neurodevelopmental disorder, there is a need to expand diagnostic capabilities and introduce new therapeutic options. NeuroDevNet researchers and partners will investigate the genetic and environmental causes of these disorders and improve our understanding of children’s brain development. This multi-partner research collaboration will provide health care professionals and caregivers with the information they need to support affected children and their families.
Your reply indicates that you know of no reason to research the affects of EMR or EMF on these deadly diseases, and yet you are supposed to use this funding to expand and introduce new therapeutic options. Since you have had over five years and $19.6 million to spend on research and have not made any real headway in this research (Autism has increased dramatically in the past several years), one would think the addition of another $19.6 million might cause you to look in other directions.
I am enclosing several documents found on the internet presented by other Doctors and Researchers who are not receiving this amount of funding and who are convinced that research into EMR and EMF might have a positive result. At the very least, if Research was done in this area, you may prove beyond doubt that electromagnetic radiation has absolutely nothing to do with Autism. It would also help if your Executive Director, Jim Brookes did not have a background of 25 years as a manager in the telecommunications industry.
Ian M Thornton
Recent evidence suggests a link between autism and the human mirror neuron system. In this paper, I argue that temporal disruption from the environment may play an important role in the observed mirror neuron dysfunction, leading in turn to the pattern of deficits associated with autism. I suggest that the developing nervous system of an infant may be particularly prone to temporal noise that can interfere with the initial calibration of brain networks such as the mirror neuron system. The most likely source of temporal noise in the environment is artificially generated electromagnetic radiation. To date, there has been little evidence that electromagnetic radiation poses a direct biological hazard. It is clear, however, that time-varying electromagnetic waves have the potential to temporally modulate the nervous system, particularly when populations of neurons are required to act together. This modulation may be completely harmless for the fully developed nervous system of an adult. For an infant, this same temporal disruption might act to severely delay or disrupt vital calibration processes.
Tel.: +44 1792 513274.
How Smart Meters May Cause Autism and Cancer
Scientific Paradigm Review 2011: Andrew Goldsworthy, PhD
“The strong regular transmissions from wireless smart meters are particularly harmful and more likely to lead to DNA damage, cancer and autism.”
- Sub-thermal effects of electromagnetic radiation
- Prolonged and intermittent radiation causes more damage
- Microwave radiation causes cancer
- The effect of microwaves on autism is far worse
- What is autism?
- Genetic ASD may be caused by calcium entering neurons
- Electromagnetic fields let calcium into neurons too
- Non-ionising radiation makes cell membranes leak
- Why weak fields are more damaging than strong ones
- How calcium ions stabilize cell membranes
- How membrane leakage affects neurons
- How does this impact on autism?
- Autism and the economy
“In the United States, it may also be possible to claim punitive damages if it can be shown that the utility company knew of this risk when they installed or refused to remove a smart meter when requested.”
Welcome to My Website
I am a pediatric neurologist and a brain development researcher. For nearly two decades my main clinical, research and advocacy focus was on autism. I produced the general audience-oriented book The Autism Revolution: Whole Body Strategies for Making Life All It Can Be (Harvard Health Publications/Random House, 2012) and continue to pursue autism brain and infancy research at the interface of metabolism and electrophysiology.
My approach to autism has been rooted in my own research findings, in my clinical work, and in several decades of study prominently featuring systems theory and other wide-ranging interdisciplinary approaches.
But after much serious reflection, I have come to the conclusion that in order to achieve solutions for autism we need to embed it more clearly in the larger set of challenges of which it is a part. I believe that this is the only way we will even be able to ask the right and most productive scientific questions about core issues in autism such as what changes in the brain to produce the behaviors we label as “autistic.”
What are those problems?
- First, the large number of children who are chronically or frequently sick.
- Second, the large number of people who have chronic illnesses.
- Third, the growing challenges to the health of people’s brains.
- Fourth, the global crisiscomprised of the myriad challenges to the health of people, including serious compromises to our food supply including food that is nutrient-poor, chemical-laden, processed and manipulated; as well as exposures to a range of toxicants, electromagnetic field and radiation exposures and stressors of other kinds, all of which may synergize in various ways to keep our cellular systems from functioning at their best.
- Fifth, the state of our planet, whose biogeochemical integrity is being challenged by the same sets of things that are challenging human health.
Dr Richard Klinghardt
In the German literature and my own experience it is well established that 6 illnesses have the same underlying causes and respond to similar treatment strategies:
- Atopic skin diseases
- seizure Disorders
– The treatment suggestions outlined in this paper can not only be applied to autism but to a large degree to the other 6 illnesses
– Environmental and genetic factors seem to determine how a child adapts to the toxic insult and which one of these illnesses develops
Our own findings relate over 90% of these illnesses to the synergistic effect of FM, low frequency and microwave radiation and the interaction with mold/yeast, heavy metal toxicity and chronic bacterial infections (Lyme, strep, mycoplasma, chlamydia)
EMF: Main sources of pathogenic radiation (EMR)
Low frequency magnetic and electric fields
– Electric household appliances (Razors, hairdryers, etc)
– Fluorescent lighting (separates + and – wiring)
– Lamp or alarm-clock on nightstand (if plug the wrong way and ungrounded)
– Electric wiring in home
– Near-by powerline
– Laptop computer
– Wrist watch
– Switched-off cell phone in pocket
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Dan Goldowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Hello Mike, I sent an e-alert to our researchers and have found no one who has identified this as a scientifically studied phenomenon. There is anecdotal data and an article in Medical Hypotheses — but that is where it stands: no rigorous tests or epidemiological data to indicate that EMR is related to the occurrence of autism.
On 15-01-20 12:25 PM, Mike Testart wrote:
I still have not received an answer to my question that I sent you a week ago.
Are you going to answer this question about any ongoing research to connect EMR and autism?
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Mike Testart <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 6:25 PM
Cc: James Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Congratulations on NeuroDevNet receiving the $19.6 million from Mike Lake, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Industry, on behalf of his colleague, the Honourable Ed Holder, Minister of State (Science and Technology) for further neurodevelopmental disorders.
I am interested in the Autism Research and am particularly interested if you will be doing any research in the Electromagnetic Frequency area. I have looked a little at past history and can find no references to EMR or EMF. —