1) Langford Fire in the planter and not Smart Meter?
We have been told that officials have decided the cause of the fire in Langford the other day was not the smart meter but rather a planter that was outside, and a cigarette was burning in it. I am not surprised that the meter was declared not to be involved – this is the norm. But take a look again at the CHEK video, stop at the 22 second mark and see if you can see any evidence of the fire below the meter. All the evidence of fire that I can see is at and above the meter, consistent with many photos of fires at the meters which later were declared not to have been involved.
But something to consider, if there had been a planter and if there were peat in that planter and that planter caught fire, the heat from that fire could melt the plastic smart meter. The melting and heat could possibly cause the lithium battery to explode, causing a major fire. But if the meter were analog and made of glass, this would not happen.
2) BC Hydro charging for Failed Meter Installations
A heads up to all in the Salmon Arm and Sicamous area. Hydro has tagged an extra $65 on the bills of those with analog meters. When I reviewed my bill I found a 64.80 charge for a legacy meter but also there was a $65 charge for a failed meter installation. When I pursued it with Hydro I was told it was because the installer was not able to access the meter (they have managed to access it for the last 30 years I have lived here) and or I had told him I refused neither which was true. I insisted to be put through to the next department to further dispute this erroneous charge. I was put through to the meter reading department where I was informed that these claims were being sent to the executive level for a final strategy on how to deal with this. I was also told the benefit of the doubt would be given to the homeowner in all likelihood but an official decision was still pending. My son is on an analog meter as well so I phoned him after speaking with Hydro and sure enough they had the charge on their bill as well.
I am getting similar emails from many people who never saw anyone come to exchange an expired meter, no one came to the door, no one left a card saying he had come. Given the way Hydro has acted so far, it cannot be ruled out that they are using this as one more means to harass. I think it reasonable to demand proof that someone came and was refused access before payment of such a large amount is due. And people are being threatened with loss of power if they don’t pay. EXTORTION, nothing else. Please complain to your MLA, the BCUC (Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Ombudsperson Toll-free: 1-800-567-3247 or https://www.ombudsman.bc.ca/how-to-make-a-complaint/online-complaint-form Where’s the proof?
3) Talk to your MLA about the Smart Meter Fires
If you are able to make an appointment with your MLA to discuss the fires that have occurred, it might be a good idea to find some other constituents to attend with you. And MLA faced with several constituents raising the same concern could get attention. I would suggest a small group, maybe 4-5. If there are several others in the same area, make several appointments – the more meetings to discuss fires and to demand action would be hard to ignore.
Many areas are having Labour Day picnics at which MLAs attend. Not that I would recommend tying anyone down at an event like this, but it wouldn’t hurt to take some fire flyers, maybe copies of the Exec. Summary and pass them out to some people as your MLA is meeting and greeting. A good chance to raise awareness while putting pressure to get something done!! So far all the MLAs have ignored the Fire Report. I think it’s time to begin keeping track of who’s been asked, who will speak out and work for removal of the hazards, and who is ignoring. Anyone willing to accept emails and to build a chart??
4) Florida Smart Meters being exchanged
From Florida where meters are being exchanged, blaming the remote disconnect switch for “overheating”. Is that what is causing ITRON meters in BC to “fail”? Of interest is the change of information and presentation from day to day, to make it sound less serious.
5) Are Box-spring Mattresses causing Cancer?
Another helpful hint, this one from Dr. Mercola. I sent it around a couple of years ago, but given all the members who have joined since then, I think it well worth sending again. Very important since we are all living with RF and EMF surrounding us:
Please comment on these from BC, in allowed. Let the papers who are printing our letters know that there are lots of us reading them.
[Seattle, Washington, USA] What’s so smart about the smart grid? by Jordan Van Voast – Real Change – Vol: 21 No: 35 – August 27, 2014:
Letter from Jerry Flynn
CC: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Microwave Radiation – The Disaster of the 21st Century
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 13:01:46 -0700
Dear Attorney General of British Columbia,
It is likely without precedent that a private citizen such as myself has felt compelled to contact your office directly to advise that you, personally – and likely British Columbia’s entire judiciary – are also being victimized by the same corrupt immoral elements in Canada’s own Federal Government/industrial complex who continue to profit handsomely due to our provincial Government’s and the public’s ignorance of the dangers of microwave radiation. In the interest of justice and for the good of all British Columbians, please view this.
“Wireless warnings for all. The continued rollout of wireless technologies and devices puts global public health at risk from unrestricted wireless commerce unless new, and far lower exposure limits and strong precautionary warnings for their use are implemented.” http://www.bioinitiative.org/conclusions/
BC’s Provincial Health Officer has consistently misled, deceived and misinformed our government and the public about the very real dangers of microwave radiation. Consequently, all British Columbians – without exception – including everyone’s family, their grandchildren and all future generations are at risk from today’s increasing levels of chronic, low-level, pulsed non-thermal microwave radiation.
Wireless Smart Meters in ‘meshed-networked communities,’ once fully operational with their envisaged 15-or-so ‘Smart Appliances’ per household will surely cripple this province in terms of health care costs and the inevitable endless lawsuits. Time is running out.
Thank you for your time.
James Gerald (“Jerry”) Flynn, Captain (Retired)