First and foremost, I wish you and yours a safe, happy and healthy 2021. Thank you for your support in 2020 of our efforts to help spread the word about EMR, the science regarding microwave radiation, and what we can do to protect ourselves and our environment.
No update tomorrow.
1) A couple of items about the EMF Medical Conference which will be held Jan. 28-31. Here is another free webinar geared for medical practitioners only, live, but will be available to others at a later date.
– “The live webinar will be for health practitioners only but all the people who sign up will receive a link to watch the recording, so everyone will be able to sign up.
Here is some text:
Genetic Predispositions to EMF Sensitivity and Personalized Interventions with Bob Miller
Free Webinar ~ Thursday, January 7, 5:00pm PST
REGISTER FOR FREE WEBINAR:
EMFMC 2021 Free Webinar
Sponsored by Functional Genomic Analysis, Conference GOLD Sponsor
Non-CME Sponsored Talk
In this webinar, Bob Miller will show how genetic mutations in Calcium Voltage Channels, Glutathione, Catalase, SOD, IL-6 and others can lead to increased sensitivity to EMF, and how to create a custom compounded formula to compensate.”
– Dr. Devra Davis will be a key speaker at the Conference. She will be speaking about:
“Epidemiological, Clinical, and Toxicological Evidence of RF-EMF on Reproduction”
2) A very thoughtful article that is a great read for the New Year.
Wireless: Cooking The Planet Vs. Still Cooking The Planet
“We find ourselves amidst a planetary drive, in part in response to covid, to increase the wireless footprint to address sustainability, climate, energy efficiency, the digital divide, the rural divide, telehealth access, jobs, educational access, emergency response, and economic stimulus. And none of the cover stories concerning the need for 5G telecommunications and more wireless can hold up to one simple question – Is it safe?“
3) A while ago, there was an article about some 5G frequencies causing concerns for aviation by harmful interference [3) – https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/2020-12-17-transport-can-warns-about-5g-interference/]. Here is an article with more detailed information.
(click on photo to enlarge)
The Military is scrambling to understand the aviation crash risk from a new 5G sale
“As part of a broader move to boost the 5G industry in the United States, the Federal Communications Commission on Dec. 8 began auctioning a portion of C-band electromagnetic spectrum, a move the committee’s chairman, Ajit Pai, celebrated as “a big day for American consumers and U.S. leadership in 5G.”
But, in the weeks leading up to the auction, more than a dozen commercial aviation groups warned the sale could, as one study put it, lead to “catastrophic failures” with the potential for “multiple fatalities.”
While radar altimeters made for military aircraft are sometimes built to slightly more stringent requirements — having the ability to function in extremely cold or hot environments, for instance, or to withstand higher gravitational forces — they still reside on the same portion of the spectrum as commercial ones and are vulnerable to the same interference, the senior government official said.
The cargo planes and aerial refueling tankers operated by the Air Force’s Air Mobility Command would be most hindered by the interference produced by 5G due to their similarities to commercial aircraft, said Mike Holmes, a retired Air Force four-star general and former head of Air Combat Command. Holmes reviewed the RTCA report at Defense News’ request.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” Goran Persson