(audio 38:02) Police Ignoring Smart Meter Evidence Tampering. Sharon Noble – July 20, 2019 – The Goddard Report with Jim Goddard by talkdigitalnetwork – YouTube – July 20, 2019: – https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/police-ignoring-smart-meter-evidence-tampering-sharon-noble-july-20-2019-the-goddard-report-with-jim-goddard-by-talkdigitalnetwork-july-20-2019/
A summary of the Victoria Stop 5G Day of Action Rally is below in Letters.
1) I have circulated this petition a couple of times so you may have already signed. If you haven’t, please do so. If you have, please send to family and friends, asking them to sign. There will be others, I know, because so many people are concerned. But the more petitions these politicians see, the harder it will be for them to say they never thought people were concerned. DEADLINE FOR SIGNING: AUG. 16, 2019.
Petition to Canada’s House of Commons: Stop the Implementation of 5G Technology!
2) Higher bills have been a complaint associated with smeters, with utilities like BC Hydro putting the onus on the customer by saying such ridiculous things as “perhaps you bought a new hot tub” or “did you have a houseful of visitors you forgot about?” Never has there been an admission that the utilities are making money from overcharging smeters and this will increase when time-of-use billing is introduced.
Texas Power Company Admits to Regularly Overcharging Customers Because of “Smart” Technology Data Collection Errors
“The manager of the Texas electric grid said Wednesday that it should not be forced to fix a data error that increased electricity costs by millions of dollars and reprice a block of wholesale power sales because generators submit erroneous data so frequently it would have to adjust prices as often as once a day.”
3) Ralph Goodale, in interview, says that the government is looking into every aspect of 5G, science, privacy, security. We need to get to the MPs [https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/z/canada-contact-e-mail-lists/] who are responsible for this review. I have written to Goodale asking him for the members’ names. This gives us the chance to have input into this process before it’s finalized. Goodale’s comments seem to imply that only the security and privacy aspect are under review — no mention of health.
https://globalnews.ca/video/5691669/the-west-block-jul-28 The interview is the first on the video, around 8 min. long.
4) A couple of updates ago, I shared the link for a wonderful website built and maintained by experts which has a huge database of peer-reviewed studies. I intend to learn how to do a search — initially, it appears slighting daunting but it likely is quite simple. In the meantime, here is a site that I found years ago but seldom think of using. It does appear that no one is maintaining it — which would be very sad after so much work has been done. But the info that is here is most useful and detailed. Fun to just search.
5) Yet another report on the harm that children can suffer due to being allowed to use wireless devices and play with screens for extended periods of time. Not only is there evidence of addiction, but physical and mental development is hindered as well. Imagine a child with no physical contact with a parent who is on a smart phone, or one who never sings songs with a mother but only hears them via a computer or runs outside with friends. How very sad.
Children glued to screens show alarming developmental delays
“This is troubling because child development is rapid and crucial in the first five years, and screens – a mostly avoidable factor – are clearly undermining it. Screens hinder a child’s ability to develop normally. They disrupt conversations with caregivers and siblings, causing the child to miss out on verbal and non-verbal social exchanges. They cause a child to be more sedentary and miss out on motor skill development.”
The Victoria Stop 5G Day of Action Rally was on the front steps of the Parliament Buildings, at 10 am. Apparently, there was some info on the internet giving a 10:30 time so some people came later. It was hard to tell how many came for the Rally itself, I would guess 50-60, with many people passing through who took flyers and stayed. Some stayed to the very end and asked me some questions. More than 100 flyers were handed out.
A few photos are at: https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/videos-from-2nd-international-action-day-rallies-to-stop-5g-july-27-2019/ and I hope to get more showing some of the signs. We had some really good ones.
A trio of musicians kindly volunteered to play before and after the Rally. This added to the spirit of the event.
We had 3 speakers. I started things off attempting to explain what 5G was in very general terms, identifying the industry’s “benefits”, and the many problems.
I was followed by Robb Jeske who spoke about the various health agencies, from the Provincial Health Authority to Health Canada to WHO, and how attempts to get factual information are futile.
Next, Janis Hoffman spoke about her attempts to get answers about the dangers of Wi-Fi in schools have been frustrating, with all levels of government ignoring her grandson’s problems. And things will get worse with 5G.
Robb and Janis explained clearly the walls we face with politicians refusing to meet with us, even to answer our emails, regardless of party. Despite the NDP’s election promises to be more transparent and responsive than the Liberals, they have failed miserably to meet their commitments.
Lastly, I made a call to action:
• Join with others who resist
• Speak to Mayors and Councillors, remind them it is their responsibility under the Public Health Act to protect their constituents. Remember, they are uneducated on the topic and it is up to us to advise them about what is actually happening.
• Make 5G an election issue. Ask those wanting your vote what they will do for you NOW, not later. Will they speak out about 5G before they are elected as well as after?
• Work to raise awareness that none of the guidelines, whether Health Canada’s Safety Code 6 or WHO’s, are protective. They are phoney, inadequate, out of date, written by industry for industry.
• Get petitions going asking for a moratorium in your community until 5G and EMR are proven to be safe. (They cannot, so these microcells should be banned.)
• Inform your local government and your community about a fully wired fiber optic cable network (SafeG) that will be faster, safer and more secure than any wireless network can ever be.
I think the time of day was too early but, given the short notice, there was little choice. Many people cannot get organized to be at a rally by 10 am.
Be sure to get flyers out well in advance. All of those folks who normally are so willing to get posters and flyers out promoting an event were not available. This resulted in the small audience.
Many people who attended met with us afterwards asking for more information. People are anxious to know more about this and feel frustrated that the government, the media, Telus, etc. are silent on 5G and allowing no notification to those most affected.
It was a good rally, thanks to many from the Coalition showing up and bringing friends, and helping out with petition signing, handing out flyers, answering questions.
[Videos, Letters & Photos: – https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/videos-from-2nd-international-action-day-rallies-to-stop-5g-july-27-2019/]
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“The entire earth turns more and more into a huge laboratory in which we, depending on our attitude and profession, observe with eagerness or horror which global impact the mass use of chemicals, electromagnetic fields, genetically manipulated organisms will have – only we cannot clean up this laboratory quite as easily when we realize the experiment went wrong” ~ (NEITZKE et al. 1994, p. 319).