- We are being warned that long-term exposure to wireless devices is harmful in so many ways. The people who are sensitive are the canaries in the mine, and many are paying a dear price.
“For Dr. Andy Marino of Louisiana State University, it has been his life’s work to show that EMF-induced biological effects are real.
“We are on the periphery of a huge, and essentially insolvable problem,” said Marino. “These people [who have EHS] have a severe problem … when someone has a hypersensitivity to anything, a food for example, a wide range of symptoms are exhibited as the body reacts to alien substance. There is pain in the joints, headaches, twitches of muscles.”
On Sat. Feb. 6, there will be a “TED” talk about EHS. This is an amazing opportunity to bring this issue before people who are able to make a difference. The details are below in “Letters”.
- Study confirms that amputees “feel” pain when exposed to RF and EMF. This seems to confirm that people, when exposed to wireless radiation, are suffering physical effects.
“Our study provides evidence, for the first time, that subjects exposed to cellphone towers at low, regular levels can actually perceive pain. Our study also points to a specific nerve pathway that may contribute to our main finding…
““In our study, the subjects with nerve injury were not capable of complex psychosomatic behavior. Their pain was a direct response to man-made radiofrequency electromagnetic energy.””
- ITRON and Cisco joining together to combine as many “edge devices” as possible. Does “edge device” mean our home appliances and electronics? Is this why ITRON replaced the initial collectors with Cisco 1000 which has up to 8 transmitters? They will be able to use our homes as commercial centres without our permission, knowledge or compensation. Who knows what else is being planned – if only we could translate this.
“Simon Pontin, Itron’s chief technology officer said: “The OpenWay Riva communications platform redefines the smart network. Utilities require a network that does more than collect reams of data for back office analysis. The platform enables decision-making at the edge, optimizing analytics where they need to happen, enabling utilities to run multiple applications in edge devices, creating capabilities not available before in the industry while opening the door for new revenue opportunities.””
- Perhaps this is the answer to #3
Utilities are beginning to use 4G LTE cellular $$meters, meters that emit signals straight to the cell towers, eliminating the need for the collectors. This will allow the smeters to be used for more purposes, for the “$$smart” grid to carry data from many different sources. It appears that these meters on our homes could be used for commercial purposes, without our permission or knowledge.
“Michigan’s Consumers Energy has begun to collect its customers’ electricity usage data as well as natural-gas consumption via the same Itron Inc. smart meter, something it is doing through one of the few shared large-scale cellular networks in operation….
“I think the trend is one network, many things,” she said. “It lowers down the cost of network deployment.”
Here is the information about these meters from ITRON’s website, which includes specific reference to BC Hydro. I will be working to get more info. on these and will share when I get it. It sounds that this would be installed as a module inside the current smeter, and would be intended for those areas where topography, etc. prevents the “standard” smeter from working as intended. But reading what is happening in Michigan, it sure seems possible that it is possible that “our” smeters could be used for far more – and so far, we haven’t been told. Is there a way to know which homes have these? And what is the RF levels from these fire hazards?
- Opinion piece in a New Mexico newspaper about the scary effects many suffer from the installation of $$smeters. So appropriate given the study in #2 above.
- An interview I gave today to the Jim Goddard Show: https://youtu.be/hOmvZnizSqk
From: “Ronald M. Powell, Ph.D.” < firstname.lastname@example.org >
To: “Ronald M. Powell, Ph.D.” <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 12:03:21 PM
Subject: *Jeromy Johnson Will Presents a TED Talk on Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity and its Implications on Saturday, February 6, 2016
February 3, 2016
Dear Colleagues Interested in the Health Effects of Electromagnetic Fields,
The talk will be presented live online on Saturday, February 6, beginning at approximately 10:30 AM Pacific Standard Time, which is approximately 6:30 PM UTC (Universal Coordinated Time) on this web site:
The talk will last 15 minutes. The start time is somewhat uncertain, so you may wish to tune in early to be sure that you do not miss the talk.
If you would like to know more about Jeromy Johnson, please see his web site:
If you would like to know more about the TED Talks, please see this description on Wikipedia:
Ronald M. Powell, Ph.D.
20316 Highland Hall Drive
Montgomery Village, MD 20886-4007
United States of America
Tel: (301) 926-7568
Newsletter prepared by Sharon Noble
“Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act.” A. Einstein