[5G Health Effects – Analog – Antennae – Bacteria – Children – Doctor Devra Davis – EcoJustice – EHS – EHT – Electric Safety Inspector – Generation Zapped Film & Viewings – Karl Maret – Noa Betzalel – Letter to John Horgan & Andrew Weaver re BC Hydro Smart Meters for Off-Grid Solar Panels – Michelle Mungall – Paul Ben Ishai – Pick-and-Pay TOU Billing Pilots by Ontario Energy Board – Privacy – RF – Safety – Studies – Wi-Fi in Schools – WLAN Wireless Local Area Network – Write to Catherine McKenna re CEPA & EMR – Yuri Feldman | BC – Barrie & London & Oshawa & York Region, Ontario – Israel] & (video)
(click on photos to enlarge)
“Former DOD researchers reveal the skin acts like an antenna for 5G
From Devra Davis, EHT
This work was presented to the EHT Israel Institute for advanced study for him on wireless radiation health in January of this year.
Please share it with those who are concerned about 5G and the lack of safety testing as this clearly indicates that there are problematic biological impacts of this radiation.
For example: If persons already have precancerous cells in the skin with this could accelerate growth. This could also affect bacterial proliferation.”
2) EcoJustice is supporting the strengthening of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act. Please, now is the time to write your MP to ask for his/her support for a stronger, more protective EPA, especially with regard to EMR in our environment. And please write to Minister McKenna (Catherine.McKenna@parl.gc.ca) with your concerns about the electrosmog that is endangering life as we know it.
When the Standing Committee launched a review of CEPA in 2016, we gave extensive verbal and written submissions on how the government can modernize CEPA, and make it more effective. For example: The need for effective management of chemicals in consumer products and substantive environmental rights and environmental justice recognized.
The Committee’s final report made some major breakthroughs and took into consideration our recommendations on environmental rights, toxics regulations and protections for vulnerable populations. Right now, these recommendations are being considered by the Minister of the Environment and Climate Change, Catherine McKenna, and eventually Cabinet. But first, we need to make sure these updates are eventually written into law.
3) New flexible TOU time-of-use billing is being introduced in areas of Ontario as pilot projects. Choosing the wrong one or having to use electricity during peak hours could become very expensive.
Province Set to Announce Pick and Pay Hydro Options.
“The province is set to unveil a pilot project that will allow hydro customers to tailor on and off-peak billing times to their lifestyles, CTV NewsToronto has learned.
Likened to pick-and-pay cable packages, the government is looking to help consumers feel like they are saving money by paying in a way that makes sense for them.
Sources told CTV News Toronto that the new hydro packages in the pilot will be tailored to different lifestyles, with peak and off-peak pricing options that accommodate different schedules for cooking, doing laundry and entertaining.”
4) As school year begins, parents and teachers need to be aware that children are being exposed to dangerously high levels of RF in school rooms via Wi-Fi. Standards do not consider the size and vulnerability of children; nor do they take into consideration the non-thermal effects that have been shown over and over again. In this video, Dr. Karl Maret discusses the effects from RF and the levels of RF in schools rooms compared to other places like coffee shops.
Please share this widely with friends, families, and teachers. Hard wired internet access is more efficient, faster, it carries more data, is more secure and it doesn’t irradiate kids. Many schools have fiber optic cable and multiple connections in rooms are easily and cheaply available.
https://vimeo.com/132039697 (10 minutes)
5) A privately funded film, “Generation Zapped”, about the health risks associated with microwave radiation and EHS, has been completed and is ready for viewing. Here is info about the film and how viewings can be arranged. If anyone does arrange a viewing, please let me know so that I can announce in an update.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Generation Zapped” on the subject line.
6) If you are thinking of going off-grid, you should know that BC Hydro is requiring a smeter be installed whether you are giving BC Hydro the surplus energy or not. Please see a letter below from a member. There is no reason for a smeter – an analog will work just fine and did for many years for those with solar panels. Hopefully, enough people will be concerned about this to complain loudly for yet another excuse to force people to take something that is dangerous in so many ways.
Sent: August 29, 2017
To: <email@example.com>; <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: <email@example.com>; <firstname.lastname@example.org>; <email@example.com>; Ken Boon <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Randy <email@example.com>; Richard McCandless <firstname.lastname@example.org>; <email@example.com>; Michelle Mungall <MEM.Minister@gov.bc.ca>; <firstname.lastname@example.org>; <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: BCUC Application Update: 1598869 BC Hydro F2017-F2019 Revenue Requirements [http://www.bcuc.com/Documents/Proceedings/2017/DOC_49872_08-25-2017_BCH_RRA_Key-Findings-Load-Forecast.pdf]
Dear Premier Horgan & Dr. Weaver,
I understand that your Government is reviewing BC Hydro. Would you please include in your review, BC Hydro’s demand that anyone who has solar panels connected to the grid must also have a Smart Meter, whether or not they are engaged in a net metering programme. This BC Hydro requirement not only puts residents in an unsafe position of being unnecessarily exposed to wi-fi, risks of privacy breach and risk of fire on one’s property, but it also refuses to allow free extra energy to be added to the grid for the benefit of other BC residents. The Electric Safety Inspector sees no problem with using an analogue meter, and the only impediment to using an already expensive green investment in solar panels is this rule.
Please let me know your intentions.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: don’t give up the fight!”
~ Bob Marley