[Bell Labs – Breast & Skin Cancer – Doctor Joseph M. Mercola – EMR – Eyesight – Free Viewing of TBYP Take Back Your Power – Health – Microcells / Small Cells – Military’s Active Denial Weapon – Millimeter Waves Radiation – Pilots – Safe Manual Pat-down for Air Travelers – Security – Smart Meters Vulnerable to Hacking – TSA Transportation Security Administration – WHO – Wireless Devices | USA] & (video)
1) Airport scanners use milliwaves, apparently similar to those that will be used by microcells using 5G technology.
(click on photos to enlarge)
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) claims their “advanced imaging technology” devices are just as safe as traditional metal detectors. Research shows this isn’t the case and that thedoses of electromagnetic radiation emitted by the TSA’s millimeter wave technology machines can cause cancer.
- Millimeter wave technology is used in the treatment of skin cancer (due to its known skin-heating properties), which means it undeniably has an effect on human cells.
- Like all other forms of radiation, millimeter waves don’t differentiate between healthy cells and malignant cells. In the case of concentrated radiation blasts from millimeter wave body scanners, it means every cell on the surface of your body is targeted.
- A World Health Organization (WHO) report revealed that millimeter waves not only heat the skin but also damage eyesight and cause cancer − particularly skin cancer.
- By choosing a manual pat-down, air travelers can minimize their radiation exposure and thus minimize the risk of developing cancer.
And people working with the airport scanners are experiencing higher levels of cancers and cancer clusters.
IC wants 24, 28 and 38 GHz Bands
“The military’s Active Denial weapon uses millimeter wave technology to create an intense burning sensation on the skin’s surface using a 95 GHz (3.2mm wavelength) beam. But the TSA tells us not to worry about their millimeter waves because, “Millimeter wave technology bounces harmless electromagnetic waves off the body to create the same generic image for all passengers.” This is completely inaccurate because the nature of millimeter waves is that our bodies and water are excellent absorbers of these waves.
Millimeter waves do penetrate and absorb into our skin.
At the microwave technology center in Malaysia, health subjects were exposed to microwave radiation between 20 – 38 GHz, the range in which the TSA scanners operate. They found that millimeter waves penetrated the subject’s skin at depths of between 1.05 mm at 20 GHz to 0.78 mm at 38 GHz. This is enough to penetrate below the epidermal layer of the skin.”
2) In addition to health concerns, smeters and 5G technology are extremely vulnerable to hacking. Really, any wireless device is much more vulnerable than a hard wired device.
According to Bell Labs, the smart meter is actually the weakest element in the data security system used by utility companies. Security systems designed to prevent unauthorized use of smart meters would be very expensive, and utility companies do not have the resources to apply high security control over hundreds of millions of smart meters. 
This means that the likelihood of smart meters being hijacked and adapted for harmful purposes without utility company cooperation is high. Smart meters are definitely not secure air-gapped devices.
Smart meters are designed to send and receive microwave signals and they perform that function well. If they can receive transmissions from the utility company and send responses, then they also could receive and respond to signals from unauthorized sources.
3) For those who haven’t seen “Take Back Your Power”, it is available online for free thru August 11, 2017 through Dr. Mercola.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice — it is conformity.
~ Rollo May