[Addiction / Dopamine – Americans with Disabilities Act, Title II Accommodation – BC Ferries re No Wi-Fi Free Zones – BC Hydro – BC Ministers – Cell Phones – Charter Rights – Children – Doctor Tim Farnum, PAUS Parents Against Underage Smartphones – EHS – EMF – FortisBC – Glioblastoma Brain Tumor (John McCain) – Letter to BC Medical Health Officers re Brain Cancer Risks – Perry Kendall – RF – Wi-Fi Refugees Nowhere to Run Documentary on RT Russian Television – Wireless | BC – Canada – Colorado, USA] & (videos)
1) There may be an opportunity for people, who wish to voice concerns about Wi-Fi on BC Ferries, to be heard. BC Ferry Services Inc. is holding a public meeting on Aug. 18 @ 10 am, in Vancouver. The address is C300 Theatre, UBC Robson Square, 800 Robson St. It would be great if a large group showed up, with some signs and flyers.
(click on photos to enlarge)
2) Re. the RT documentary on EHS, from a member.
(video 52:05) https://rtd.rt.com/films/wi-fi-refugees/
“It’s July 19 and just as promised, RT is broadcasting the documentary Wi-Fi Refugees. It will be aired every few hours on the half-hour today and into tomorrow (July 20) and possibly beyond.
Here’s the Announcement:
Wi-Fi Refugees — nowhere to run: Electrosensitive people try to escape wireless technology.
“”They are forced out of society into involuntary seclusion, away from civilization. Their tormentor is invisible — and it’s gaining power and expanding its reach day by day. However, most people consider it to be harmless, and look upon those claiming otherwise with distrust. The victims are called electrosensitive people, and they are running out of places where they can hide from the waves produced by wireless and cell phone technology.” RT
I was able to watch it (about 50 minutes in length) and it is an excellent wake-up call for the inhabitants of the earth. It portends a gruesome future. Actually, I found it frightening, realizing that the victims in the documentary were just the first in line, the canaries in the mine. With exposures of EMF/RF rising as they are, EVERYWHERE, the effects being cumulative, a world-wide epidemic is sure to erupt over the coming years, crippling populations from working or leading productive lives.
You can go to RT.com this evening and all of tomorrow to watch this documentary.
Or, I found another way. Go to: http://rtd.rt.com
You will find all the current documentaries listed with live stream viewing offered. So watch at your convenience over the next few days.
3) The Doctor in Colorado, who noticed behavioral changes in his children after getting smartphones, is raising awareness about this issue. Hopefully, we learn about the biological issues associated with these things.
“Tim Farnum, DO, an anesthesiologist and a father of five, recently started Parents Against Underage Smartphones (PAUS) in Colorado, with the goal of creating an initiative to restrict the age at which children can own smartphones. He has found that exposure to technology too early in a child’s life could harm brain development, hinder social skills and create an unhealthy dependence on dopamine in a way similar to alcohol and drug addiction in adults”
4) Here is the list of responsibilities by Ministry. I will have it posted on our website in case you don’t keep this for reference. This will help to know who should receive emails or be copied on relevant emails. We need to begin to introduce ourselves to these new Ministers and let them know we intend to ask for help, even to pressure for help, to protect us and our families.
5) In BC those with disabilities, such as having cancer or MS, having medical devices such as pacemakers or deep brain implants, are not allowed to keep their analogs even if their Doctors advise that exposure to RF from smeters could harm them. In the USA, according to this article, many states must accommodate such conditions and people are pushing to have this accommodation apply to the utility companies and smeters. It seems that our Charter Rights protect individuals against actions by a government agency that would do harm. Unfortunately, it seems only a legal challenge will force BC Hydro and FortisBC to recognize and honour our Rights.
“Each state and local gov’t, including a municipal utility (run by local gov’t) is required to follow the Americans with Disabilities Act under Title II . Privately-owned utilities may be covered under Title III (see below). The ADA (more at www.ada.gov) is enforced by the US Dept. of Justice (US DOJ). Privately-owned utilities that accepted federal funding for smart meter and smart grid projects also must follow certain additional federal discrimination laws, such as Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended), as it applies to equal access to program benefits and services (equal access to essential utilities such as electricity and gas or water)**, with enforcement by the US Dept. of Energy.”
Sent: July 20, 2017
To: BC Medical Health Officers
Subject: Helpful website in projecting brain cancer risks
Dear Medical Health Officers:
I’m including a link below to a new website with easy-to-understand information on the dangers of electromagnetic radiation, such as from ‘wireless’ devices.
For those of you who have been letting Perry Kendall do the thinking for you, the information on the site may seem heretical… however a review of where your information is coming from and who is interpreting it on your behalf may be helpful to the health of British Columbia residents.
Your job is to protect the health of residents, not the financial health of wireless companies. We went through the same tired old story with asbestos and tobacco, is it necessary to do it again with ‘wireless’?
The residents of British Columbia have a right to be treated with respect and honesty by public officials, not with malfeasance, medical industry arrogance, and disdain.
PS: US Senator John McCain has brain cancer. I wonder where all those cancerous tumors are coming from? Got a 5G antenna on your block yet? You will have soon. Good luck.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“We can´t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them”
~ A. Einstein