[BC Hydro Legacy Fees – Dirty Electricity Health Risks from Smart Meter SMPS Switching Mode Power Supply – Doctor Sam Milham – Earth Day Small Cells Performance Art with Oona McOuat – Health Canada – Letter to Bryce Casavant, NDP – Marg Friesen Non-Thermal RF Harm Studies – Olle Johansson EMF / RF Studies – Perry Kendall – The Tyee List of 117 Liberal Boondoggles and Falsehoods – WHO | Gordon Head & Oak Bay & Salt Spring Island, BC] & (video)
1) Testimony given by Dr. Sam Milham about the various ways smeters pose public health risks.
(click on photos to enlarge)
“Dr. Samuel Milham: “Smart meters are a public health hazard.”
“Because it is at the front end of a building’s wiring, the dirty electricity from the smart meter’s SMPS has a gateway into that building’s wiring, and also into the earth via the house ground. The house wiring acts as an antenna and the fields capacitively couple to the body through the air within 6 to 8 feet of the house wiring or extension cords plugged into the outlets. …”
2) Now that Dr. Olle Johansson is retiring, he has shared some of his studies that many have not seen before.
15 Studies showing “remarkable” changes in the skin and other effects from EMF and RF by Olle Johansson – 1990 to 2001:
3) Looking for Creative Beings to be a part of a fun Performance Art piece to be performed on the afternoon of Earth Day on Salt Spring on Sunday, April 23. The subject: Small Cells & EMF Pollution. Acting experience is not required, simply a willingness to create a prop or costume and be present.
The small cells being placing on utility poles by homes across BC pose biological harm to bees, trees, and all living beings. If you don’t know what small cells are and why we need to act on this issue now, take a peek at this short music video:
The beautiful thing about expressing social issues through art is that we can sidestep polarity and touch people’s hearts. It would be wonderful to make a creative statement at Earth Day to make the issue tangible. Performance specifics will be shared with those who are interested.
For more info, contact Oona at: email@example.com
4) The Tyee is writing articles about the election issues and today’s issue has 117 Liberal boondoggles and falsehoods. I don’t see the smeter program, so I hope some will write to the Tyee and suggest this be added. Contacts are at:
117 BC Liberal Falsehoods, Boondoggles and Scandals: The Complete List
5) Marg Friesen, from Manitoba, has taken on the mighty task of cataloguing the many peer-reviewed studies that the industry, Health Canada, WHO, and Perry Kendall want to ignore. The links below provide excellent references and I hope you will include some of these links when you write to any of the health agencies or officials who are denying that RF causes harm. Many thanks to Marg.
For those who don’t recognize this candidate’s name, he was the Conservation Officer who refused to kill 2 bear cubs – and was reprimanded as a consequence.
Sent: April 10, 2017
Subject: Meter readers paid $.34 per meter. Why are the legacy fees $64.80 per read?
Congratulations on standing for election for the NDP in the riding of Oak Bay Gordon Head.
I have been following with interest your high energy campaign thus far. I am voting for you as is my husband. And we are donors to your campaign as well.
Please see below the mention by Sharon Noble of the Stop Smart Meters Coalition about the so-called legacy fees that we are being charged. Sharon writes to members each day about the dangers of smart meters. Her articles and comments come from experts all over North America, Europe and elsewhere in the world.
I am wondering if you are aware of this huge cash grab that BC Hydro has forced on those of us in BC who refused so-called’ smart meters’ a few years ago? Those of us, and there are many in BC who refused for health and for security reasons to have our analog meters replaced, have been hit with additional charges on our hydro bills of $32.40 per month as a penalty for not having new meters mounted on our homes.
Could you please tell us what is your policy and the policy of the BC NDP about this punitive fee?
The current MLA for this riding has not committed himself to dealing with this punitive and most unfair additional cost on top of our hydro bills.
I would very much appreciate a response from you on this issue. And good luck as we attempt to toss out of office this unfeeling government. They have been in power much too long.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” Thomas Jefferson.
Sent from my hard wired laptop, connected to my wired modem. No Wi-Fi, please.