[Andrew Weaver – Association for Consumer Protection – Autism / EMFs / RF – Brain Cancer Glioblastoma – Cancer Society – Cell Phone Addiction – Council Presentations re Telus Microcells – Doctor Lennart Hardell – EHS / MTS – FCC – Health Canada – Lawyers – Martin Pall – Patricia White Letter to Greg Kyllo / Holly Cowan – Perry Kendall – Petition to Keep Landlines – Reykjavik Appeal on Wi-Fi in Schools | Australia – Grand Forks & Rossland & Shuswap, BC – Iceland – Romania – USA] & (videos) & PowerPoint
1) A couple of interesting (and short) videos with Dr. Hardell who is supporting parents and teachers who are fighting to have Wi-Fi removed from school rooms.
Doctor Who Stood Up to Monsanto & Declared Agent Orange Carcinogenic Warns Us on Wireless
Dr. Lennart Hardell Initiated the Reykjavik Appeal to Halt Wireless Technology in Schools
2) In Australia, a petition is being circulated to keep landlines. We need to stay alert to similar actions being proposed (“offered”) in BC and Canada.
If rural Australians in the NBN satellite and fixed wireless footprints lose their landlines, they will be left without a safe means of voice communications. The petition is on behalf of people suffering from the condition of EHS/ MTS (Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Syndrome/ Microwave Toxicity Syndrome). Those with this condition cannot tolerate wireless signals without becoming ill. This can occur when exposed to WiFi, smart meters, mobile phones, Bluetooth, etc.
3) A lawyer, obviously addicted to his cell phone, hits and kills jogger days before being diagnosed with glioblastoma. Fingers are crossed that he and his lawyer make the connection between his cancer and his gadget so that some good could come from such a tragedy.
Attorney was involved in fender-bender minutes before fatal pedestrian crash
4) A PowerPoint by Dr. Martin Pall, given a couple of years ago [May 2015], in which he shows evidence that exposure to EMF/RF, possibly in combination with chemicals, could be responsible for the dramatic increase in autism during the last 30 years or so. Now the number is 1 in 50.
(click on photos to enlarge)
5) The FCC is comparable to Health Canada in many ways. It is responsible for setting exposure levels for wireless devices, usually just adopting the ICNIRP standards which are set by a group affiliated with the industry. A group in the USA is taking FCC to task for having misleading/inaccurate info on its website. So far, this lawyer has received no response. We need to do the same review of Perry Kendall’s, Health Canada’s, and the Cancer Society’s websites. They are totally inadequate and out of date about the science and known dangers.
6) Yet another country is taking action to increase awareness and improve protections re. microwave radiation.
The Association for Consumer Protection in Romania launches a national campaign of information and awareness of consumers entitled “SOS electromagnetic pollution”, while the international studies relate the use of mobile phones and wireless technology to cancer and infertility, among others. Children are most at risk.
7) Hack of Canadian government’s sites
From: Patricia White (name shown with permission)
Sent: March 8, 2017 10:08 PM
To: Cowan, Holly <Holly.Cowan@leg.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Please have a close look at this information and work toward a healthier community.
Do you call this pathetic robot response a reply or what?
Or maybe you actually are a robot!
Please do not waste my time. Peoples’ lives are at risk and you’re all just sitting there collecting my taxes for your new cars and seaside holidays.
I bet you didn’t even glance at the contents of my email! Right?? Take a look! You are probably getting fried right now in front of your own computer!
For the children, and the grandchildren, and their children, I sincerely hope some politician, somewhere, is listening.
Love Mother Earth, love each other
= = =
On Mar 8, 2017, at 9:18 PM, Cowan, Holly <Holly.Cowan@leg.bc.ca> wrote:
Thank you for your email regarding “Please have a close look at this information and work toward a healthier community”.
MLA Kyllo is in Victoria while the House is in session and he has asked me to thank you for taking the time to write and for sharing your concerns. He appreciates your efforts in keeping him informed on this subject.
“Whatever I am doing today is important, as I am exchanging a day of my life for it”.
Note: If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and prevents viruses from being propagated
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.
= = =
From: patricia white
Sent: March 6, 2017
To: Director Morgan <LMorgan@csrd.bc.ca>; Dan Passmore <email@example.com>; Kyllo.MLA, Greg <Greg.Kyllo.MLA@leg.bc.ca>
Subject: Please have a close look at this information and work toward a healthier community.
Waiting for Health Canada to issue a directive concerning this issue is not good enough. There are thousands of studies proving what is being said in this email; and refusing to take any action to help protect our communities is a questionable way to demonstrate leadership.
We hope you will do what you can to rally a support team on the subject of Microcells coming into BC communities.
Grand Forks and Rossland are getting on to this. We need every community to ask hard questions of their regional district/city councils etc. so that the voice of NO will be heard loud and clear and hopefully acted upon.
All MLA candidates should be asked what and why is their stance on the matter concerning the proliferation of MicroCell Transmitters in BC and if they would take a very strong position against it.
See an excellent letter to Andrew Weaver of the Green Party on this subject. The author wrote to Andrew stating “I heard you did not recognize EMFs as a matter of concern”. Let’s hope this is not the agenda of the majority of Green Party members.
~ CST- Shuswap- North Okanagan~
—– Original Message —–
From: Dennis and Sharon Noble
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2017
Subject: Update 2017-03-05 A presentation to Grand Forks Council re. microcells
1) In the UK a study shows that children are getting far less sleep that they should be, and it seems to be sinking in that use of wireless devices prior to bedtime could be contributing to this.
‘Sleep disorders mounting in children.”
2) Presentation to the Grand Forks Council by a member (who is a councillor) with regard to Microcells. Her resolution was accepted unanimously. It is at the local level that we have to fight these things. They are not mandated by the government and are purely for the profit of Telus – at the expense of our health.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
~Martin Luther King, Jr.