1) From a group in the USA regarding a report about a cancer cluster of a very rare type in a high school and immediate areas around it, believed to be associated with electric motors and variable frequencies.
“OM or ocular melanoma is very rare so when you see a local cluster of this type of cancer it deserves close inspection
This paper shows the frequencies that energy efficient variable frequency drive (VFD) electric motors create and how they travel for miles in utility wires, pipelines, and even in the earth itself.
Milham and Stetzer are seeing enough cases like this so they can correlate specific cancers and aliments to distinct frequencies.
It should be noted that the dominating 20 KHz frequency found in this report is the same as put out by most Solar PV inverters.
Any VFD motor found in pool pumps, well pumps, HVAC motors , etc., will produce similar frequencies and voltage amplitudes.
The big question is: “Will these energy saving devices save enough money to offset the health damage and loss of life they are correlated to?”
In this case the 300 HP VFD motors at the gas plant should have had OEM power line filters designed and built in at the manufacture: it would have cost a very small amount of money.”
This is a rather technical report but there are sections that make this well worth the read. But sections like this make it well worth reading:
A number of times Milham has studied cancer clusters made up of a single type of cancer, where the incidence probabilities defy chance. Among these were three men with breast cancer in a small office (Milham, 2004), four cases of polycythemia vera on the same short street, eight non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma cases in students in a small high school, and a cluster of childhood leukemia near a military radar facility (Milham, 1963). The obvious question is what sort of exposure could do this. All these clusters were associated with electromagnetic field (EMF) exposure.
2) I highly recommend you read Katie Singer’s August newsletter. She has lots of information about the heavy duty energy requirements of the wireless grid and wireless devices.
“What is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
The IoT allows machine-to-machine (thing-to-thing) communication. Chips embedded in pill bottles, “smart” refrigerators, diapers, clothing, heating and cooling systems can send a message to your smartphone: your pills or orange juice need replenishing; your baby’s diaper needs changing or your child has a fever. You can remotely adjust your thermostat via the IoT. Your phone can signal a friend’s chipped shirt to give them a squeeze.
6.4 billion IoT devices are currently on the planet (including the ones in the above paragraph). Marketers predict that by 2020, we’ll have 21 billion IoT devices.
Each of these devices and each transaction requires energy.”
3) There is so much scientific information available about the dangers of microwave radiation that we all know that if nothing else precaution is needed. Yet Perry Kendall, “our” public health doctor, refuses to acknowledge this and is not doing his job. As one member pointed out, his website is not suitable for the general public but, rather, is fraudulent. There is junk on here about the smeters, for example, that was produced by the industry (Planetworks, for example, works for cell companies, finding sites for new transmitters), and misleads the public into believing there is no concern about use and overuse of wireless devices. IMHO he does not deserve to be called “doctor” because he has forgotten the Hippocratic oath and his promise to do no harm.
4) Ericsson is ready to go with new 5G devices, without allowing time for research on the possible health effects that this technology could pose. Just like the first wireless radios, etc. decades ago, the public is being exposed to untested gadgets that hold all sorts of convenience as well as all sorts of harm. The scientists are still investigating the lower frequencies and trying to get some regulation in place, and now this – even higher frequencies that will require transmitters to be right outside homes. I suspect this could be one use for Telus’s microcells ….
5) Another smeter fire, this one in Missouri, involving a Landis+Gyr meter that exploded. From Catherine Frompovich,
“Utility companies are installing AMI Smart Meters for electric, natural gas and water for a few years now and totally disregarding customers’ rights and concerns about safety. The rollout of these meters has caused numerous problems for consumers, the least of which is FIRE!”
6) People elsewhere are fighting monopolies and bullies just as we are. In Pennsylvania, a man has chained his analog and is being harassed. Look at the Facebook activity – lots of people with health problems after getting smetered.
Subject: FW: RDN’s review of Area “H” OCP for Deep Bay
Respectfully, don’t you have a fiduciary obligation to bring this to the personal attention of the premier. This issue is not going away!
From: Jerry Flynn
Sent: September-01-16 3:37 PM
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Cc: Dianne Eddy <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Nelson Eddy <n.eddy@Shaw.ca>; Greta and Peter Taylor <GPTaylor@shaw.ca>; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; bobrogers4areaE@telus.net; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Bill Friesen <email@example.com>; Ven Valker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: FW: RDN’s review of Area “H” OCP for Deep Bay
The letter below was sent yesterday to the Directors of the Regional District of Nanaimo via Canada Post’s Registered mail. The letter provides evidence that, preposterously, NO – repeat – NO health authority in British Columbia or Canada is protecting us – or ever has – from the known but deliberately concealed dangers of: 1) the microwave radiation emitted by consumer wireless radio products and ‘smart’ meters, etc.; and, 2) the electric and magnetic fields (EMFs) that are present whenever 60 Hz alternating current flows in and around our homes and neighborhoods (including ‘smart’ meters), etc.!
The letter explains that BC’s Provincial Health Officer, although he has been in this position for 17 years, continues to lack any education, qualifications or expertise in EMFs, leaving him no alternative but to simply echo whatever Health Canada says. (It is known that Health Canada’s elite EMF scientists have long been members of the industry-co-opted international regulatory cartel). Preposterous? Absolutely! But look at the evidence!
The shocking, unbelievable truth is, there is not a single, senior EMF-qualified health authority anywhere in Canada who is protecting British Columbians from hazardous EMFs! Nor has there ever been! With the Union of BC Municipalities being the next senior level of government in the province, by default, UBCM is obliged to assert itself now – on behalf of all British Columbians! Respectfully, it is suggested that UBCM should strongly urge the BC Government (until it has time to obtain guidance from an internationally-respected EMF expert – one with no ties to industry or government), as prudent interim measures, to:
1) impose the ‘Precautionary Principle” province-wide on all equipment and infrastructure emitting EMFs!
2) apply the ‘ALARA’ principle (as low as reasonably possible) meaning that all radio transmitters operating within the province must immediately reduce their total effective radiated power to the lowest possible level! And,
3) impose a moratorium on any new construction of cell phone towers or hydroelectric infrastructure in and around populated areas throughout the province. Thank you for taking this matter very seriously.
= = =
August 31, 2016
one (1) copy sent via Registered Mail
Regional District of Nanaimo
6300 Hammond Bay Road
Re: Deep Bay (Area “H”) Needs Your Protection!
I have struggled as never before to write this seemingly absurd letter, the facts of which will easily withstand any honest scrutiny! My family and I are greatly concerned that the Regional District of Nanaimo (RDN) is considering one or more development proposals that, if approved, could cause the population of Deep Bay to double in size! Were this to happen, both the electrical power and wireless/telecom infrastructure currently serving our rural community would have to be expanded considerably. Therein lies the hidden but very real dangers! Given today’s corruption (see below), RDN cannot be faulted for knowing nothing about 1) the known hazards of electro-magnetic field (EMF) radiation; 2) the government-industrial complex corruption which now threatens not just Canada but the entire Western world; and, 3) mainstream news media’s despicable decades-long cooperation with government and industry – by simply remaining silent on this whole issue! Without media’s cooperation this unprecedented heinous crime against humanity, which I am about to explain, would not be possible! North Americans deserve to know of the Council of Europe’s (47 countries representing some 800-million people) efforts, along with other countries, and of the long litany of scientific and medical organizations throughout the world who have been fighting this same corruption since at least the 1970s!  
Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) – there are two types: 1) Electric fields – which are always present when an electrical appliance or apparatus is plugged into a voltage source (such as a table lamp, hair dryer or electric can opener, etc.); and, 2) Magnetic fields – which appear instantly when any electrical device or apparatus is turned on, causing alternating (A/C) electrical current to flow (such as in high voltage transmission lines, substations, distribution lines, ‘smart’ meters, household electricity, electrical appliances, tools, machinery, vehicles, etc.). With respect to residential 60 Hz A/C electricity, magnetic fields are generally considered to be the more hazardous to people and other forms of life. EMFs are also emitted by radio / microwave (RF/MW) frequency wireless radio products (such as in baby monitors, cell phones, cordless phones, ‘smart’ meters, ‘smart’ appliances, cell phone towers, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi and Wi-MAX zones, tablet and laptop computers, GPS and other satellites, AM/FM radio and TV towers, etc.). EMFs are invisible, tasteless and odorless, which is why militaries of the world consider them to be the perfect weapon. Microwaves leave no evidence behind.     
It is essential for RDN Directors to realize that just one notoriously industry-friendly scientist, Dr. Michael Repacholi, played a pivotal role in establishing similar dangerously high radiation Exposure Limits for three – repeat – three agencies (two of whom Health Canada routinely refers to when called upon to defend its own egregious stance on EMFs): 1) Health Canada, 2) ICNIRP (International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection) and, 3) the WHO (World Health Organization). It is equally important that RDN Directors note that the radiation Exposure Limits of all three of these same agencies’ are compatible with (i.e., acceptable to) those of the US Military-led Government-Industrial Complex! More disturbing is that, in 2005, this same Dr. Repacholi, then went and established for the WHO what constitutes today’s ‘recommended’ exposure limits for both Electric and Magnetic fields, which are associated with power line (60 Hz) A/C frequencies! In doing so, it is known that he invited primarily electric power industry scientists to assist him, while excluding independent scientists and banning the media from attending his meetings. 
RDN Directors should be outraged at the enormous chasm that exists today, thanks largely to Dr. Michael Repacholi, between what the world’s leading non-industry EMF scientists and health experts say constitutes a ‘safe’ ambient level of magnetic field in homes, schools, hospitals, communities, etc. and what Health Canada, WHO, ICNIRP and ICES, and electric power utilities say is safe! Non-industry experts say that the magnetic field should not be higher than even 1-mG (one-one thousandth of a Gauss)! Health Canada and ‘industry’, on the other hand, permit the public to be exposed to fields ranging from 833-mG to 9,040-mG! Specifically, Health Canada allows up to 833-mG! Both the WHO and ICNIRP (remember Dr. Repacholi?) permit up to 2,000! While the USA, i.e., the ICES (International Committee on Electromagnetic Safety) allows up to 9,040!   
Leading EMF scientists and health experts globally know that since mobile phones first exploded upon North America in the mid-late 1980s there has been a corresponding but delayed explosion of diseases which were largely unheard of before, such as Autism, ADHD, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, chronic fatigue syndrome, cancers, leukaemia, cardiac disease, diabetes, sleep disturbances, dementia, weight gain or loss, weakened immune system, asthma, allergies, arthritis, nausea, memory and concentration problems, neurological conditions, depression etc. – all of which non-industry EMF experts attribute to these man-made EMFs!  Recent figures show that the incidence of Autism is a heart-breaking 1 in 45 children! Yet to this day, not one single health authority – anywhere – even mentions ‘EMFs’ as being a possible cause! Yet EMFs are easily the largest and worst new polluter of the Earth’s environment in the last 40 years!  This should be grounds for a national criminal investigation – in each and every Western country – but governments everywhere remain silent!
Why else would 220 of the world’s leading EMF scientists – from 41 countries – voluntarily band together to sign the “International EMF Scientists Appeal”? The Appeal urged the Secretary General of the United Nations, all UN-member countries and the Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO) to: “Protect mankind and wildlife from EMFs and wireless technology!” 
Why else would the Government of Canada’s own ‘Standing Committee on Health’ criticize Safety Code 6, in 2016, issuing 12 recommendations for improvement in order to protect Canadians? 
Why else would the Government of France, in 2015, break from WHO and ICNIRP (Health Canada’s bed-partners) to establish its own radiation regulatory agency? In doing so, France immediately banned Wi-Fi from kindergartens across the country, and directed that all Wi-Fi in other schools when not in use must be turned off! 
Why else would 55 Canadian Doctors openly condemn Safety Code 6, in 2014, and call on Health Canada to protect Canadians from Radiofrequency Radiation (EMF) Exposure? 
Why else would 53 scientists from 18 countries, in 2014, openly condemn Safety Code 6 and call on Health Canada to intervene to help avoid an emerging health crisis? 
Yet I am not aware that Canada’s or North America’s mainstream news media made any effort to notify the public of any of the above!
Other important facts which RDN Directors need to know include:
· Industry Canada is absolutely irresponsible for allowing any – repeat – any industry to use frequencies between 1 GHz and 5 GHz, as the US Military stated in 1994 that these frequencies are known to be the most harmful frequencies to humans as they penetrate all organ systems of the body, thus putting all organs at risk!  Yet this is the very band of frequencies in which virtually all of today’s consumer wireless products (e.g. baby monitors) and ‘smart’ meters and ‘smart’ appliances are permitted to operate! (Some years ago I notified Industry Canada’s of their colossal error but was ignored.)
· Health Canada, the WHO, ICNIRP and the USA (ICES) stubbornly refuse to even recognize “NON-thermal’ EMF, let alone admit that it can cause harm to people – even though all of today’s wireless devices emit this form of ‘low-intensity, pulsed, NON-thermal radio / microwave frequency radiation – including baby monitors and ‘smart’ meters and all ‘smart’ appliances!
· Russia, China, Switzerland, Israel and at least nine European countries have imposed the “Precautionary Principle” in order to protect their populations. But Canada, like the U.S., chooses to do nothing! 
· There are literally thousands of peer-reviewed studies from around the world, dating back to the 1950s, showing the harm EMFs cause people, flora and fauna! This reference is but one example: 
· Around the world there are numerous examples of cancer clusters around cell phone towers, the most egregious example of which is in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, that country’s third largest city! 
· Even the Vatican Radio was instructed by Italy’s Supreme Court to ‘pay up’ and relocate one of its radio transmitters as the EMF radiation from it allegedly caused many illnesses in nearby residents, including cancer! 
· Non-industry scientists say that youngsters living within 200m of overhead power lines are about 70% more likely to develop leukaemia, and those living between 200 and 600m away are about 20% more likely to develop leukaemia than those who lived beyond 600m from high voltage pylons.  (Note: Concerning the illnesses people experience who live too close to high voltage power lines, etc., I strongly encourage RDN’s municipal lawyers and liability insurance providers to investigate the Nile Creek community in Area “H”, which RDN presumably authorized some developer to build in close proximity to BC Hydro’s 525 kV twin high voltage power lines!  Using my own TriField Meter, Model 100XE, I attempted to measure the magnetic field present in front of one of the homes (which was situated easily within 100 feet of the overhead twin power lines) but its strength (magnetic field) was well beyond the upper limit of my meter – 100 mG! Nile Creek is a relatively new community, and new building lots are still being sold. It should be noted that heath experts say that the latency period for cancers is 10-20 years. Time will tell.
· The opposition, world-wide, to the pernicious, invasive, fire-prone ‘smart’ meters and the harm and they pose to humans and all forms of life!
Like any government, RDN’s principal responsibility is to protect the health and well-being of those living within its jurisdiction. Historically, lesser governments have relied upon the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) to alert them to emerging health or environmental issues. On inspection, though, one finds that BC’s first – and only – PHO, who was first appointed to this position in 1999, still has no education, no qualifications and no expertise in EMFs! For the past 17 years he has simply seen fit to echo whatever Health Canada’s industry-friendly scientists have told him regarding powerline or RF EMFs! Nor could I find any PHO in Canada who has the requisite educational background to enable her/him to protect the public! Nor could I find a single senior health authority anywhere in Canada (not now serving or being connected in some way with Health Canada) with an appropriate educational background! Unless I can be proven wrong, RDN Directors should now realize that British Columbians, like all Canadians, have been – and still are – at the sole mercy of two self-regulated, profit-focused, free-wheeling industries who have successfully co-opted all levels of government in Canada – since at least the 1970s – while showing no regard whatsoever for the health and well-being of the public!
Once the Regional District of Nanaimo – or any government – has read and digested this letter, they will realize that they have been deliberately deceived and lied to by the Government of Canada’s elite but corrupt EMF scientists and the self-regulated and profit-focused electric utilities and wireless and telecom industries. The reader will also appreciate that this corruption could not have happened were it not for mainstream news media’s silence.
In conclusion, with respect to RDN’s current review of Area “H” and its Official Community Plan for Deep Bay, given the outrageously serious allegations I have made here, it behooves the RDN Directors to immediately cease any further deliberations on any development of Deep Bay (or any other community within RDN’s jurisdiction) until RDN has had an opportunity to: 1) retain the services of an internationally recognized EMF expert (I can furnish a list of names) – one having absolutely no ties to government or industry – whose mandate would be to determine from EMF scientists and health experts what the global consensus is as to what constitutes ‘safe’ distances (‘buffer’ zones) that should separate schools, hospitals, playgrounds, residential areas, public areas, etc. from electric power installations, such as overhead high voltage power lines, residential distribution lines, substations, etc. Likewise, this EMF expert should advise RDN as to what the global consensus is on placement of cell phone towers, with respect to the previously mentioned public areas. It would be timely, too, to seek this expert’s counsel and advice on ‘smart’ meters and ‘smart’ appliances. Finally, because next generation technology, called ‘5G” is on the horizon and being pushed very aggressively by the telecom industry-driven FCC, it would be prudent for RDN to seek the experts advice and recommendations with respect to ‘5G’. Once again, I would urge RDN to direct its municipal legal counsel and liability insurance advisors to clarify RDN’s municipal liability insurance coverage, and that of individual RDN Directors (thinking specifically of the Nile Creek development in Area “H”, which is built, at its closest point, easily within 100 feet of BC Hydro’s twin high voltage power lines!). And, lastly, please protect Deep Bay! Thank you for your indulgence.
James G. (“Jerry”) Flynn, Captain (Retired)
I am a retired Canadian Armed Forces captain who spent 22 of my 26+ years in the ‘Forces’ in Electronic Warfare (EW) and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), the former of which included two years in National Defense Headquarters (NDHQ) Ottawa, in the Directorate of Electronic Warfare (DEW). In EW I worked closely with U.S. and NATO armies; attended a major NATO army EW officers’ course in Anzio, Italy, and participated in a major NATO army EW field exercise in Germany. I accepted invitations to visit both the U.S. Pentagon and, subsequently, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (the US Army’s principal EW base). Earlier still, I conducted Radio Warfare/EW at sea aboard two Canadian warships. In SIGINT, I was the Executive Officer and Operations Officer for two years at one of Canada’s largest and most sensitive radio intelligence-gathering stations, where I employed some 200+ specially-trained radio operators who conducted both COMINT and ELINT under my direction. Throughout this period, I worked closely with the USA’s NSA and Britain’s GCHQ.
Chapter 8 – Wi-Fi by James G. (Jerry) Flynn – April 21, 2016:
(video 1:27:17) National Day Of Action Against Smart Meters with Jerry Flynn by CSTinBC – YouTube – October 21, 2012:
(video 56:08) Radio Warfare Experience at OneBigTree – Jerry Flynn by CSTinBC – YouTube – September 08, 2012:
(video 39:02) Jerry Flynn – Trained by the Military in Radio Warfare by CTSinBC – YouTube – September 04, 2012:
(Westbank Aug 20, 2012)
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“A government has no conscience. Sometimes it has a policy, but nothing more.”
~ Albert Camus