1) The Harper government appears to have agreed to allow EMR war games/testing over Canada.
More info about the wargames and effects on our area and wildlife
2) A bill introduced in New York would allow customers to opt out of $$meters with no penalty or fee, or to have the smeter removed at no cost during the first year after installation. I’ve asked so many times, but I ask again, why can other utilities manage the grid without everyone having to have smeters when BC Hydro can’t? I guess they really are THAT incompetent.
“A bill working its way through the New York legislature would allow customers to opt out of installing “smart meter” technology on their homes and businesses. Passage of this bill would allow New Yorkers to protect their own privacy, and it would take a step towards blocking a federal program in effect.”
3) We aren’t the only ones being terrorized by our utility company. People in Medicine Hat are facing loss of power if they refuse. And just like in BC, people are being told lies, that Health Canada has found the RF to be safe…. And again they are referencing an erroneous Health Canada page. http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hl-vs/iyh-vsv/prod/meters-compteurs-eng.php
The same twists are being told to the people in Illinois. More groups are forming to educate. Momentum is building across North America.
4) The US military is using the Internet of Things (IoT), the mesh by which all wireless devices are being connected, and they will be needing this connection to increase. Could this be one of the reasons for the push for $$meters and the $$mart grid around the world?
“The military will need to deal with cyberattacks through the civilian Internet as well, since in some cases armed forces will need to rely on those networks. “Since our networks are an agglomeration of mobile, fixed and satellite, we have a proximity issue,” he said, noting that there are numerous entry points and vulnerabilities.”
5) Prolonged exposure to EMFs has been shown to cause many serious health effects, especially in children. This article deals with cell phones, but remember that $$meters use the same frequencies as cell phones and cannot be turned off.
“But brain cancer isn’t the only concern. Other reported side effects of EMFs include headaches, dizziness, sleep disorders, benign tumors, dementia, and Alzheimer’s. Here are some of the known mechanisms by which EMFs affect the brain.”
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters