Just to let you know, there still is no word from the judge regarding the Class Action regarding our right to live safely in our homes. I have no idea when she will announce her decision but will let you know as soon as I know.
- Important document by David Carpenter written in support of a class action lawsuit in Quebec. http://emfrefugee.blogspot.ca/2015/12/massive-emf-class-action-important.html
- Another outrageous smeter bill that the utility assures is correct!! And then offers to reduce it to 1/3, which is still unbelievable. Refusing to deal with the customers, to admit a mistake. These $$meters cannot be trusted in any respect.
- A potentially precedent-setting case is going to be heard, one that could be used by those of us concerned about the future of our children who are being exposed to microwave radiation from conception. The judge has agreed to hear it – the first step. This is the type of action that should be taken re. wireless radiation. Our children and grandchildren will pay the price for this careless spread of technology that has never been proven to be safe, and, to the contrary, has been shown to be unsafe.
“The court’s decision also upheld the youth plaintiffs’ claims in the Fifth and Ninth Amendments “by denying them protections afforded to previous generations and by favouring short term economic interests of certain citizens.” Judge Coffin upheld plaintiffs’ assertion of violations under the public trust doctrine, ruling that there is a federal public trust and plaintiffs’ claim can proceed.
“Judge Coffin accepted the complaint’s presentation of undisputed scientific evidence that the federal government has, and continues to, damage these young plaintiffs’ personal security and other fundamental rights,” Julia Olson, counsel for the plaintiffs and executive director of Our Children’s Trust, said. “Unlike almost every other case deciding constitutional rights throughout history, the climate rights that will now be decided in this case, cannot be vindicated by future generations.”
- Frequency of cyberattacks is increasing, with utilities infrastructure being one of the prime targets. Eventually, as all the experts warn, one will take us back into the dark ages — more many months. Why is nothing being done to prevent this? Small community grids are needed to prevent us from suffering chaotic disruption to our normal lives.
http://www.iot-now.com/2015/03/12/30962-energy-sector-stays-top-of-the-list-of-us-industries-under-cyber-attack-says-homeland-security-report/ WARNING FROM US HOMELAND SECURITY MORE THAN A YEAR AGO, AND THERE WERE MANY BEFORE THIS.
- Below the letters is a photo of a bunch of transmitters installed, we believe, by Telus as part of the “micro cell” system. More photos are at http://emrabc.ca/?page_id=7467 Many of these poles that are loaded down with transmitters are within short distances from homes, spewing RF directly into areas where people spend large portions of their lives. If you see any that are close to homes, would you please take a photo and send it to me, giving me the address? On our website the full address will not be shared, just the community. Send it to email@example.com with “transmitter photo” on the subject line.
In an Hawaiian newspaper re time of use – TOU.
to the trustees of Royal Oak School District, Saanich, BC.
Please find attached a letter requesting that appropriate accommodations be made for Tyler’s EHS that allow him to attend Royal Oak Middle School with his peers in order to support his social, emotional and academic needs. As you will note in the referenced (HESA) report from the Standing Committee on Health, those with EHS should continue to be provided reasonable accommodations, as required under the Canadian Human Rights Commission. I hope that you will demonstrate the strong leadership that is needed to create a wireless free zone where Tyler can learn in and among his peers in a positive inclusive learning environment.
Being that the new HESA report http://www.parl.gc.ca/content/hoc/Committee/412/HESA/Reports/RP8041315/hesarp13/hesarp13-e.pdf, shares that “the potential risks of exposure to RF fields are a serious public health issues that needs to be brought to the attention of Canadians” (p.22), I am fully confident that if given the chance, an increasing number of parents would choose to have their children attend school in this wireless free zone as recommended in the NDP complimentary HESA report (2010)p.23 http://www.magdahavas.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/HESA-Report-final.pdf.
I hope that given the enclosed information, that you will demonstrate needed leadership to become a Lighthouse District that sets an example for others to follow. I would be happy to follow up with further information, or to answer any questions that you have and look forward to hearing from you.
Marcey Kliparchuk B.Ed.
Canadians for Safe Technology
Alberta Regional Lead
“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”
“You will observe with concern how long a useful truth may be known, and exist, before it is generally received and acted on.”
– Ben Franklin