- Clarification for last night’s appeal for help regarding Royal Oak School. This school is in Saanich School District in Victoria. I am so sorry for not having made that clear initially. Apparently there are other Royal Oak Schools.
- Norm Ryder continues his hunger vigil at the Leg. on Monday at 10:00 am. He is asking that those who have similar complaints with Worksafe join with him, as well as people concerned about wifi in schools or elsewhere. It’s time we began to have our demands for our rights to be heard – our right to have the laws followed, our right to not be irradiated at work or at home.
- A smart meter fire in Florida killed 12 horses, injured more. GE smeter, program started in 2009.
“Fire investigators said it was an electrical malfunction that blew the power meter, which in turn set a large pile of hay on fire.”
Arson investigators believe an electrical meter inside of a barn that housed up to 30 horses, malfunctioned. Investigators believe that failure caused the meter to spark, setting fire to hay, feed, and other combustible materials that were stored nearby.
- An influential group of more than 34,000 business people in the UK has called on the government to stop the smart meter program as an expensive failure.
“EU member states are expected to equip roughly four-fifths of households with smart electricity meter systems by 2022, but a report three years ago for the German government by Ernst & Young concluded that “the costs of a smart metering system clearly exceed the average potential savings for final consumers with low annual consumption levels” and that a rollout to all homes would be “disproportionate and economically unreasonable”.
- Hawaii’s electrical companies have a proposal for a smeter program what will allow people to keep their analogs for a monthly meter reading fee of $15. WE ARE STILL #1.
A: Free radicals damage DNA
B: Non-ionizing radiation creates free radicals.
C: Therefore, non-ionizing radiation can damage DNA
DAMAGED DNA CAN LEAD TO CANCER.