- More from the person whose meter exchange resulted in a double billing. When he spoke with Hydro, with was the response:
“Just quick want to tell you that I did call again and this woman said she’d have them send another bill. She wasn’t concerned about the extra 10kwh on the old meter “it’s only 80cents” : ( : (. Guess I’ll ad it to the $2.78 outstanding.”
$.80 a month times 1.8million customers amounts to over $17 million a year of unearned profit.
A couple of years ago a Hydro insider told me that Hydro knew the $$meters were running fast, but only a little, only a dollar or so a month, not enough for anyone to notice. This is robbery, pure and simple. We should pay for what we use, and nothing more.
- A recent study shows that exposure to wireless emissions can affect cardiac system. Perhaps you recall the children at a school in Ontario who were suffering tachycardia and palpitations after wifi was introduced into their school. Children were given pacemakers, and defibrillators have now become common devices in schools, k-12.
Saili, Hanini, Smirani, et al. Effects of acute exposure to WIFI signals (2.45 GHz) on heart variability and blood pressure in Albinos rabbit. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. 40(2):600-605. September 2015. doi:10.1016/j.etap.2015.08.01.
ECG and arterial pressure measurements were studied under acute exposures to WIFI.
- Acute exposure of rabbits to WIFI increased heart frequency and arterial blood pressure.
- WIFI affect catecholamines (dopamine, epinephrine) efficacy on cardiovascular system.
- Radiofrequency can act directly and/or indirectly on cardiovascular system.
- Further to the auditor’s report on the lack of financial benefit in Victoria, Australia after 9 years.
A report by the Victorian Auditor-General, John Doyle, finds that the $2.2 billion government-condoned installation carried out from 2006 to 2014 has had profoundly limited financial benefits!
- Sears online store is selling some Protective Microwave Radiation Clothing for pregnant mom’s! You will have to type in the highlight wording to see it. People are beginning to become aware. And even you can get a protective T-shirt for $250,
- Maret addresses risks to children in WiFi classrooms, presenting case studies involving real-time, continuous dosimetry measurements, including cumulative exposures and the percentage of each school day unacceptable exposure levels occurred. The presentation was part of an Expert Forum on Cell Phone and Wireless Risks at the Commonwealth Club of CA on June 22, 2015.
- Clothing for boys and girls being made with RF shielding in Kazakhstan. Eastern Europe has been more aware of the dangers from RF than the western world for a long time.
“A compound of X-shield fabric that is sewn into inner pockets uses copper that provides protection against mobile phone radiation. We were holding tests with special appliances in a laboratory and found that when a phone is in that pocket, radiation is 80 to 90 percent less harmful,” administrator of chain stores in Astana, Dilyaram Tursinova told Khabar news agency. Children are particularly sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, vredpolza.ru reported, referring to scientists saying that the frequent use of mobile phones can put children at an increased risk of memory and sleep disorders.
- Lawyers in the US are beginning to warn that lawsuits are beginning to be filed re EHS and health issues.
Schools and businesses beware. Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Syndrome (EHS) may be hurting your students, employees and customers. While Science has not yet proven a causal link between EHS and the symptoms of its growing numbers of sufferers, lawsuits are being filed here in the US and abroad
Sent: September 19, 2015 12:39 PM
To: Ag Har Observ <email@example.com>; Craig Hill <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; Sharon Noble <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Letter to the Editor
Please print this letter as it is imperative that the public be made aware of the loss of security and privacy. This boils down to a threat against national security
Every person needs to know the following information for their security and well being. We can no longer accept what is being sold to all of us as safe and wonderful new technology.
Below is a link to a news release from the FBI. This news release is to warn the public about the loss of security and privacy due to use of SMART things that all attach to the Internet of Things. BCHydro and FortisBC have been forcing smart meters onto our homes and businesses and telling us that they are unhackable. That is an out and out lie because if an item is developed by a human another human will be able to hack into it. Please read and take heed of what it says.
Another interesting fact. Itron, the makers of the smart meters being used here in BC, is being sued for Patent Infringement. “Depending on the outcome, this could result in major problems for ITRON, and perhaps an end to their program (or higher costs for us!!) You can read about it at the link below.
“TransData is a developer and manufacturer of digital electricity meters and other energy measurement products and, on September 16, the company announced that it has filed patent infringement lawsuits against GE, Itron and Landis+Gyr AG (60 percent owned by Toshiba) in United States District Court in Texas. The suit alleges that the three companies are wilfully infringing on the company’s U.S. Patent Nos. 6,181,294; 6,462,713 and 6,903,699 for Smart Meters by making, using, selling, and offering for sale their Smart Meters in the U.S., or importing into the country digital meters equipped with internal wireless communication circuits and antennae.”
Newsletter prepared by Sharon Noble
A: Free radicals damage DNA
B: Non-ionizing radiation can create free radicals.
C: Therefore, non-ionizing radiation can damage DNA
DAMAGED DNA CAN LEAD TO CANCER.