- Attached is testimony by a civil engineer about RF and EMF regarding health effects and EHS, asking for accommodation for those suffering from exposure. In many places, including BC, EHS is not being accommodated even though
According to the Canadian Human Rights Commission “Approximately 3% of Canadians have been diagnosed with environmental sensitivities, and many more are somewhat sensitive to traces of chemicals and/or electromagnetic phenomena in the environment….This condition may be initiated by one or a combination of environmental factors such as mould, pesticides, solvents, chemicals off-gassing from carpets or furnishings, or electromagnetic phenomena.”
- The telecom. industry, without which there could be no smart meters, has a history of hiding scientific studies which show their products are dangerous. Robert Kane, a leading researcher until his death, wrote many articles and reports warning of the well-known and documented evidence that wireless devices and the radiation they emit are harmful in many ways. In this article he spoke of evidence that was never reported, or acted upon, even US govt reports that were never published that could have prevented the proliferation of wireless devices based.
“Published research results continue to reinforce the general understanding that human exposure to RF radiation can cause damaging genetic effects. These effects include chromosome damage, DNA damage, cancer, memory loss, and cognitive impairment. One area not yet adequately investigated by researchers may determine the significance of any link between the increasing rate of Autism Spectrum Disorder or, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, and damage to an embryo or fetus caused by increasing levels of RF radiation exposure. During this time of increased Autism/PDD incidence, no other environmental substance has become so globally widespread as has human-generated RF radiation.
During the last several years, industry-funded researchers have repeatedly reported a link between RF radiation exposure and genetic damage. After making their results known many of those researchers have found that their research programs were prematurely terminated. This also happened to researchers a generation ago when RF radiation biological effects were first made known.
Be aware that research findings, both industry-sponsored and independently conducted, continue to yield additional data that show the same results. Human exposure to RF radiation, electromagnetic fields, at levels typically encountered by using a portable cellular telephone or living in close proximity to a cell tower may be hazardous to your health, or to your unborn child’s health.
During 1982, Motorola researchers reported that the electric field close to the head of a human operating a portable radio was so high that the only way to comply with radiation exposure standards was to reduce the radiation to such a low level that the device would be useless as a communication tool. But, it seems that it was easier to change the radiation standard than it was to change the design of the cell phones even as they were still being developed. With the guidance of Motorola engineers, and with no scientific basis, the exposure standard was changed to make the cell phone wholly and entirely exempt from any provisions of any existing radiation exposure safety standard. And with that unfounded exemption the die was cast for unfettered marketing and development of a complete product line that has been repeatedly shown to create damage in those exposed to the products’ radiations.”
- The smart meter is just part of the grid. There are “collectors” to which the smart meters signal the data info, and from which the smart meters receive signals and information. A vast majority of the thousands of signals each day I suspect are to and from the collectors to ensure the grid is functioning. BC Hydro (and I expect Fortis) refuse to give locations of the collectors. I have asked several times and have been told they will not provide for “security” purposes. What security purposes they will not reveal. These can be found by looking around your neighbourhood. They are on poles along the street, often a few feet from homes. There are photos available at https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/metersgrid/identify-mesh-networks/ and http://emrabc.ca/?page_id=1818
- Non-smeter. Please be aware that Microsoft 10 has many problems, including, apparently, invasion of privacy.
- US military is taking steps to protect itself against a possible attack on the electric grid, while the critical infrastructure is more vulnerable than ever and becoming more so.
North American Aerospace Defense Command is looking for ways to protect itself in the event of a massive electromagnetic pulse, or EMP, attack — a deliberate burst of energy that could disrupt the electrical grid and cripple NORAD’s ability to defend the nation.
“What it could do, these various threats, is black out the U.S. electric grid for a protracted period of months or years,” warned Peter Pry, executive director of the EMP Task Force, a bipartisan congressional commission. “Nine out of ten Americans could die from starvation, disease and societal collapse, if the blackout lasted a year.”
- With a decrease in demand for electricity, utility companies are depending on fees and surcharges to recover costs for high salaries, pensions, unneeded projects, etc. making the “death spiral”
Newsletter prepared by Sharon Noble
For more quotes from THOMAS SOWELL see