1) The Seattle Public Schools have filed a complaint against various social media companies such as facebook and instagram, holding them responsible for the emotional crises currently experienced by so many young people. Doctors have warned that young people are becoming addicted to social media, resulting in depression, withdrawal from real-life activities, etc. This is in addition to being exposed for hours each day to EMF from their smartphones.
(click on photo to enlarge)
Social Media Complaint Filed by Seattle Public Schools
“By marketing to and targeting young people, the companies who own these social media platforms have created digital environments that can negatively affect the mental and emotional health of our students….
What is Seattle Public Schools seeking in this complaint?
The district is seeking two forms of recovery:
- to stop social media platforms’ intentional and harmful practices targeting youth;
- to provide the additional resources needed to meet the increased mental health needs of SPS students due to the negative impacts of social media use.”
2) Almost all new cars have all sorts of wireless devices which can be hacked into, and disabling this connectivity is impossible in many cases. The author has listed the vulnerabilities found in many cars on the road today.
Web Hackers vs. The Auto Industry: Critical Vulnerabilities in Ferrari, BMW, Rolls Royce, Porsche, and More
“We brainstormed for a while, and then realized that nearly every automobile manufactured in the last 5 years had nearly identical functionality. If an attacker were able to find vulnerabilities in the API endpoints that vehicle telematics systems used, they could honk the horn, flash the lights, remotely track, lock/unlock, and start/stop vehicles, completely remotely.”
3) No more RF dead zones, no place where cell towers in the sky won’t reach us, no place to escape at least in the USA and T-Mobile wants “ubiquitous connectivity” by forming partnerships with carriers around the world. T-Mobile will be turning cellphones into satellite phones for free for most of their plans.
SpaceX + T-Mobile Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzli-Ww26Qs&t=657s (start ~10:40 min. for details)
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters/Citizens for Safer Tech
“If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people.” Confucius
Sent from my wired laptop with no wireless components. Practice Safe Tech.