1) C4ST newsletter with lots of good info about upcoming events/webinars, including full details about Tuesday’s meeting about EHS.
(click on photo to enlarge)
C4ST Meeting – Tuesday, Nov.22, 2022 7:30 pm Eastern time, 4:30 PT
EMF Coach: Symptoms, biological and Health Effects
This talk will be about electromagnetic sensitivity (EHS) – how you can spot it and what you can do about it.
JOIN Zoom Meeting
2) From Susan Foster and attorney Scott McCollough . Remember, they are dealing with US agencies. Some modification may be necessary to make this applicable in Canada. If there is a revised “Canadian” version, I will share immediately. Please keep this for reference and share with those who need it.
Guidelines for EMS/EHS Related Disability Diagnosis, Prognosis, Prescription and Need for Accommodation
“These guidelines are designed to assist a treating physician presented with EMS/EHS patients that have severe symptoms and need accommodation. An Opinion letter should include a diagnosis, prognosis and prescription, and then make a finding of disability and the resulting need for accommodation.”
1. Diagnosis based on symptoms and how they affect one or more major life functions.
2. Establish the causal connection to RFR.
3. Express prognosis and prescription
4. The emphasis should be the symptoms and the causal finding that these symptoms are triggered by RFR exposure.
5. Conclude with the opinion that the patient is disabled and requires accommodations that will lead to no further exposure in the relevant environment.
3) The Environmental Working Group has put together a lot of recommendations to make homes and schools safer for children. Their website has good flyers, brochures, etc. that parents, teachers, trustees, principals, etc. need to see. Many of these people are totally unaware that wireless devices are not the safe, necessary for 21st century educations, and that safer, more efficient options (wired, FOC) are available.
Protecting kids from wireless radiation in school and at home
“To begin, inventory your home’s electronic devices. Consider smart speakers, cordless phones and mouses, gaming consoles, cell phones, wireless security systems and electric alarm clocks, among other types of technology. Even things you might not think emit electromagnetic radiofrequency radiation, like Fitbits and other wearable fitness devices, are a source of wireless radiation exposure and best for young kids to avoid….
It’s tough to shield your child from wireless radiation exposure entirely. But you can take steps to lower their exposure based on advice published by experts. Start by approaching school administrators with your concerns. Learn your school or district’s cell phone policy. If none exists, request that a committee be formed to develop a policy and plan trainings for teachers about safe technology use.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters/Citizens for Safer Tech
“Medicine is the restoration of discordant elements; sickness is the discord of the elements infused into the living body.” Leonardo da Vinci
Sent from my wired laptop with no wireless components.