1) For those who missed today’s C4ST Zoom meeting, here is the agenda with some background information that will help prepare statements to the ISED asking to halt the auction of high frequency millimeter wave portions of the spectrum.Your support is needed to make our voices heard. More information will be available in the next day or so.
5G Spectrum Frontiers: The Next Great Unknown Experiment on Our Children
“Canada’s Ministry of Innovation Science and Economic Development (ISED) is poised to release bands of extremely high frequency millimetre wave spectrum (mmWaves) in early 2024. These mmWaves, to be used for 5G applications, will be emitted by antennas on cell towers and the hundreds of thousands of small cells being installed across the country, many in very close proximity to people and wildlife.
A public consultation was held in 2017 regarding the release of this spectrum to support 5G applications.
• Over 240 letters from Canadian citizens and non-industry organizations, representing close to 100,000 Canadians, opposed the release of the mmWave spectrum. The vast majority cited health concerns.
• Despite this, ISED decided to go ahead with the release of this spectrum.”
2) From: “Odette Wilkens, Jenny DeMarco” <email@example.com>
Event before Friday’s call — Dr. Ron Brown’s seminar, Wednesday, Aug 24, 2022 7pm EST (see link):
Mobile phones, cell towers and WiFi: What we all need to know to protect our health
Here’s the link for Friday’s call, August 26, 2022 1-3pm EST.
Meeting ID: 818 7004 6491
3) These lawyers are in New York, so much of the legal info does not relate, but there is a lot of good information in the sections at the top, e.g Q&A and Links.
Anti-Cell Tower Lawyers.com — Campanelli and Associates
4) Multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) and electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) are both environmental health issues, with very similar symptoms. Avoiding exposure seems to be the best treatment, which is becoming harder and harder in today’s world.
(click on photo to enlarge)
Are they the canaries?
“People with multiple chemical sensitivity seem to be allergic to the world….
The triggers for MCS generally are heterogeneous, sometimes extending beyond chemicals to food and even electromagnetic fields. Consistent physical findings and reproducible laboratory results have not been found and, as a result, people like Sharon not only weather severe, chronic illness but also scrutiny over whether their condition is ‘real’….
(Dr.) Randolph concludes his report with his recommended treatment, which remarkably remains the current mainstream medical approach: avoidance of exposure.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” Nelson Mandela