1) Unfortunately, I cannot find a YouTube of John Oliver’s program “Last Week Tonight” (HBO) on May 15, but here is info about his segment on utility companies. I don’t know if the same things apply in Canada, but I bet they do. For example, utility companies make money on projects, such as power plants. This money, of course, means more money for execs. This could explain the massive expenditures for smeters. If this applies in BC that may explain, in part, Site C. He also explains how utilities are killing solar usage — they have and want no competition.
John Oliver explains Utility Scandals
2) Presentation before the Senate Committee reviewing proposed amendments to CEPA. Dr. Meg Sears presents at 10:02, followed by 2 other presentations about environmental amendments and Q&A.
(click on photo to enlarge)
Testifying to the Senate
“Updating the Canadian Environmental Protection Act for the 2020s
“On May 12th, Prevent Cancer Now advocated for improved science and law to protect environmental health, at the Senate Committee examining Bill S-5: Strengthening the Canadian Environmental Protection Act for a Healthier Canada.
Environmental health was the focus of a two-hour meeting, packed with perspectives from environmental health scholars, legal experts and advocates. Prevent Cancer Now Chair, Dr. Meg Sears spoke at 10:02, and answered questions afterwards.”
3) If you are sensitive and have been diagnosed by a doctor as being sensitive to EMF, please consider contacting Dr. L re. his project.
Grant awarded – Leszczynski’s EHS project has started, and is looking for additional volunteers
“The Finnish Electrosensitivity Foundation has awarded Dariusz Leszczynski with a grant to study EHS. Call for EHS volunteer participants and a very brief description of what this project is about, has been published earlier:
- Calling on physician-diagnosed EHS persons
- The EHS Project is the reason why I called you, EHS persons and EHS diagnosing-physicians…”
4) A cartoon YouTube explaining smeters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N29AtA3VodU (4:23 min.)
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.” Henry David Thoreau