1) 24 NEW PAPERS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AND BIOLOGY OR HEALTH
Here is Superhero Dr. Joel Moskowitz’s regular update list of newly published research Abstracts. He does this update approximately once/month, so you might want to bookmark this link. Note: this research includes all findings, whether or not health effects were found. Dr. Moskowitz started this regular update habit in August 2016—within his introduction to this newest update, you’ll see he also provides an always changing link to the entire compilation (more than 1,300 Abstracts in a giant pdf).
Recent Research on Wireless Radiation and Electromagnetic Fields
2) I MUST DISAGREE ABOUT GOOD-THINGS-COME-IN-THREES. LASERS + WIRELESS BASE STATION + MILLIMETRE WAVES
(click on photo to enlarge)
Ericsson uses laser beams to wirelessly power 5G mmWave base station
– “The power beam technology gives us at Ericsson the flexibility to deploy radios where not possible before,” said Jansson.
– Aside from deploying street-level base stations more quickly, Ericsson envisions leveraging wireless optical power for temporary deployments, like during an emergency or events where there will be dense crowds for a certain period, such as music festivals or sporting events. Without the need to wire into a power source, it could also support connected machines like automated guided vehicles and drones or IoT-sensors and lamps.
– “Most people are aware that wireless charging technology is available today for small electronic devices, such as cell phones and watches,” added PowerLight’s Olsson in a statement. “This breakthrough demonstration, which utilized the best innovative technology from PowerLight and Ericsson, underscores the major leaps we have made recently toward the commercialization of safe, wireless power transmission for larger-scale systems.”
I noticed another link, on that page, to a 2020 article headlined:
5G base stations use a lot more energy than 4G base stations
3) THE GOOD TYPE OF RADIO: GREEN STREET RADIO
You might recognize Patti & Doug because they’re the excellent people behind Grassroots Environmental Education, The BabySafe Project, TechSafe Schools, and Americans For Responsible Technology—among other things. The general format of the show is that it’s an interview with a different guest on each show, preceded by Patti providing a news update and insightful commentary.
The interview they did today wasn’t specifically about wireless, but it isn’t not about wireless.
Death By Corporation with Dr. Brian Moench
“On this edition of Green Street, Patti and Doug speak with Dr. Brian Moench, anesthesiologist and author of Death By Corporation, an examination of our corporate culture and how the mandate of corporations to make a profit for investors has resulted in a terrible cost to society.”
Anyone can listen to past shows, as Green Street Radio conveniently provides a categorized archive of recordings. Here’s where you can listen to any of their previous shows about wireless and EMFs:
for Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
Sent from a corded device (with wireless turned off).
I prefer, provide & request corded connections because we need cleaner indoor & outdoor air everywhere.
a conscious choice