1) ENERGY POLICIES IN THE HYPERCONNECTED ERA: 5G’s environmental paradox
Wall Street International Magazine has just published Miguel Coma’s newest article:
2) AMAZON BIDS TO BECOME AN EVEN BIGGER PART OF YOUR LIFE
Sorry, I feel like snarling at this article.
Yes, I understand pets etc. are comforting, companions, etc. But really, THIS?! As if this is something novel? Didn’t robots look like this decades ago? According to one of the comments, stairs are a problem. So what did they do, merely dust off decades-old robots and ship them out the door in the year 2021? Oh gosh, and my nemesis terminology is in this article: “edge computing.” If someone can explain to me in a meaningful, specific way what the heck “edge computing” really is, please email me at:
email@example.com subject line “edge” — I’m serious, I want to know, because so far I haven’t seen a meaningful explanation.
3) BECAUSE WE NEED HOLOGRAPHIC VIDEO CONFERENCING, RIGHT?
Terahertz Technology Market Valuation to Exceed $1.84 Billion by 2028
4) MORE UNLICENCED USE OF FREQUENCIES IN THE U.S.
(click on photo to enlarge)
FCC to Authorize 6 GHz Automated Frequency Coordination
5) SHARON: MAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING USEFUL IN HERE REGARDING YOUR 9-1-1 QUEST.
White Paper Addresses Testing for Emergency Services Mobile Networks
for Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
Sent from a corded device (with wireless turned off).
I prefer, provide & request corded connections because we need cleaner indoor & outdoor air everywhere.
a conscious choice