1) Canadian NGO Prevent Cancer Now (PCN) is a well-established organization that “works to prevent cancer before it starts, with research, education, and advocacy to eliminate preventable contributors to cancer.” This week, PCN published “Voting for Cancer Prevention.” It contains this paragraph about wireless radiation:
“Radiation from Wireless Devices is biologically active and increasing rapidly. Following the 2015 revision of Health Canada’s exposure guidance, ‘Safety Code 6,’ the Parliamentary Health Committee (HESA) held hearings, and wrote a report. This was re-tabled when the Liberals gained power, but Health Canada has not implemented the recommendations. Canadians For Safe Technology is leading an action, asking candidates if they support these actions on radiofrequency radiation. Check out the Candidates Who Care for you all you need to follow up – now and after the election.”
The full text is at:
2) For those of you who became interested in EMF topics in recent years, you might not be aware of a solid Appeal made simultaneously to the United Nations (and each of its Member Nations) and the World Health Organization by almost 200 EMF expert scientists from dozens of countries. And more scientists have signed on to the International EMF Scientist Appeal — as of January 2021, the total is 255 scientists from 44 countries.
Here is the May 11, 2015 Press Release about it:
International Scientists Petition U.N. to Protect Humans and Wildlife from Electromagnetic Fields and Wireless Technology
At the home page is a Summary of the Appeal, a short video, and additional releases made in 2017 and 2019:
The full text of the Appeal (in almost 20 languages) and a list of the scientists (by country) is at:
3) Canadian satellites. During the week before Canada’s September 20th, 2021 federal election was announced, Canada’s Government announced that it “entered into an agreement-in-principle” to invest $1.44 billion in Telesat (“a privately held Canadian-controlled corporation and one of the world’s largest and most innovative satellite operators”). I wonder if making “an agreement-in-principle” is the way industry makes sure that something not yet finalized by the government doesn’t automatically get cancelled when Parliament is dissolved for an election.
On August 12th, 2021, this is part of the News Release from Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED):
“Today, the Honourable Chrystia Freeland, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, together with the Honourable François-Philippe Champagne, Minister of Innovation, Science and Industry, announced that the Government of Canada has entered into an agreement-in-principle with Telesat to invest $1.44 billion into Telesat’s advanced low Earth orbit (LEO) satellite constellation, Telesat Lightspeed. The implementation of this agreement-in-principle would provide financing to Telesat through a $790-million repayable loan and a $650-million preferred share equity investment for which the government would receive a dividend. As part of this investment, the government would also receive warrants that can be converted into common shares in Telesat so that Canadians can share in the financial upside from Telesat Lightspeed.”
The full text, Quotes, and Facts of the News Release are at:
4) A news headline this week:
Defense secretary urges Pentagon employees to report any cases of “Havana Syndrome”
The article reports on a Secretary of Defense memo, “which refers to the cases as ‘Anomalous Health Incidents’ with employee reports of “a series of sudden and troubling sensory events” with symptoms including “headaches, nausea and loss of equilibrium.”
(click on photo to enlarge)
5) 5G is such an energy guzzler. And of course, in addition to increases in electrosmog, there are also increases in other types of pollution related to increased energy consumption. What a giant mess!! It’s explained in this recent industry article..
Taking the Temperature of 5G
Sent from a corded device (with wireless turned off).
I prefer, provide & request corded connections because we need cleaner indoor & outdoor air everywhere.