1) Truly excellent news. After a presentation to Regional District of Nanaimo (RDN) by Melanie Young, RN, the RDN voted down the North Qualicum cell tower on Tuesday, June 22. Her excellent power point:
(click on photo to enlarge)
Congratulations to all who worked on this. A recording of the presentations will be shared when they are available.
2) For those of you who were unable to listen to the English-language sessions at the Brazilian conference, here they are. This might be good weekend viewing. It’s too bad that so many of the sessions were only in Portuguese because the speakers and topics are very interesting.
Introduction by Frank Clegg, Director C4ST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQg91LuNEFE&t=182s (first 16 min.)
Panel 3 – Global EMF Monitoring (Brag about your City). English begins around min.14 but you might have English captions for the introductory portion.
– Silvia Calbo Aroca – PhD in Physics at USP, founder of the website “Celular e Saúde”
– Magda Havas – PhD Professor Emeritus at Trent University (Canada)
– Ms. Sheena Symington – Director of the Electrosensitive Society (Canada)
– Ms. Elizabeth Kelley – Executive Producer of the EMF Medical Conference 2021, Director of the International EMF Scientist Appeal and Executive Director of the Electromagnetic Safety Alliance, Inc.
– Daniela Perlato – Specialist in Environmental Law at PUC-SP and Founder of EMF BRASIL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ2bDVSZX1E (2:07 hours)
Panel 9 – The Movements of Safe Technology in North America
– Cecelia Doucette (mediator) – Massachusetts for Safe Technology
– Frank Clegg – Former President of Microsoft Canada and CEO of Canadians for Safe Technology
– Theodora Scarato – Executive Director of the Environmental Health Trust (EHT)
– Patti Wood – Executive Director of Grassroots Environmental Education and Americans for Responsible Technology.
– Kent Chamberlin – Member of the New Hampshire 5G Commission
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” Robert Louis Stevenson