1) Stop 5G International would like to raise awareness of dangers of EMF radiation by celebrating the summer solstice with lots of positive energy.
Moving Forward from a Higher Perspective
“As our global movement to counter 5G strives to reach a wider audience in its effort to alert the public and decision-makers about the perils of EMF radiation on Earth and in space, the Stop 5G International team would like to invite you to join in an experimental soulful envisioning of a better future for all Life on Earth. This will take the form of a globally synchronized guided meditation scheduled for June 21 at 3:32 UT – the pivotal moment when our living planet crosses the Solstice.”
Here are the details sent June 14.
Invitation and MP3 for Global Meditation
“As this is a globally synchronized meditation, all participants will be listening to the same recording at nearly the same moment, and will perhaps have similar experiences wherever they may be around the globe.”
2) A member sent me this article about electrical interference causing major problems for a famous recording studio. Such interference is common. I live very close to Rogers FM and cell transmitters and they cause so much interference. According to CRTC rules, interference with private citizens’ devices is not allowed. I get FM radio over my copper landline phone, my garage door won’t open, our sprinkler system timer doesn’t work, my neighbour was nearly injured when her electric bed opened and closed by itself, someone some distance away has an electric fireplace that turns on by itself. CRTC and ISED visited but Rogers is too powerful and nothing was done. But this is nothing compared to the cancers and other illnesses these things cause. Rogers is not the good citizen it claims to be.
I will try to contact the owner of the studio to suggest he contact CRTC.
World-class Vancouver recording studio plagued by 6 months of unexplained radio interference
“Vancouver’s Armoury Studios has been hosting international musicians for more than two decades. World-famous acts like Kiss, Avril Lavigne and Busta Rhymes have recorded out of the Kitsilano studio.
But for the past six months, unexplained radio interference has been threatening to ruin the studio’s reputation.
When staff try to record, high-pitched interference can be heard through the wired microphones, making it difficult for music engineers to capture the desired sounds…
“ISED asked Rogers to do a shutdown of their towers. I was there and, when they did, it was completely quiet [the interference was gone],” said Dixon.
3) Another Father’s Day Tribute by Patricia Burke. Dr. Sam Milham really is a father-figure re. dirty electricity in that he has been warning and teaching people about it for many years. He’s always willing to answer questions and help anyone.
(click on photos to enlarge)
Real Engineers And Real Epidemiologists Agree — Dirty Electricity Is Harmful; Sam Milham And David Stetzer: 5G/EMF/RF Father’s Day Stories
“Physician and epidemiologist Dr. Sam Milham is the author of Dirty Electricity: Electrification and the Diseases of Civilization. His biography at his website notes that he is currently Adjunct Professor, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1989—winner of the Robert Carl Strom Foundation Humanitarian Award, 1990, and a Member of Bioelectromagnetics Society, 1984—.
“Dirty Electricity tells the story of Dr. Samuel Milham, the scientist who first alerted the world about the frightening link between occupational exposure to electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic pollution, and human disease. Milham takes readers through his early years and education, following the twisting path that led to his discovery that most of the twentieth century diseases of civilization, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and suicide, are caused by electromagnetic field exposure….
David Stetzer and the late Martin Graham were involved in litigation with utility companies over power quality issues, for dairy farmers who were experiencing loss of milk production in their herds. David and Martin were pioneers in proving that ground current was creating biological harm, which resulted in financial harm to farmers.”
Date: June 13, 2021
Subject: Letter #12 Dear BC Minister of Education why have children with EHS been denied their right to Inclusion in their home school?
Dear BC Minister of Education, Jennifer Whiteside,
– Did you know there is a growing Chronic Health Disability known as Electrosensitivity (EHS) aka Microwave Sickness, caused by the accumulative and prolonged exposure to microwave radiation emitting from industrial strength Wi-Fi routers and wireless devices?
– Did you know that about 5% of the population has severe sensitivity (in Canada, more than one million people) and roughly a third of the population have mild to moderate symptoms when they are exposed?
– Did you know the symptoms of EHS include severe headaches, fatigue, stress, sleep disturbances, skin symptoms such as prickling, burning sensations and rashes, muscle aches, nausea, nose bleeds, dizziness and heart palpitations?
– Did you know The Canadian Human Rights Commission [CHRC] recognizes EHS and states those living with environmental sensitivities are entitled to the protection of the Canadian Human Rights Act, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability?
– Did you know the WHO and the CHRC, recommend reasonable accommodation such as hard-wired connections to reduce exposure, especially for children who are most vulnerable to the ill effects?
– Did you know despite doctors’ written requests for these children to avoid microwave radiation exposure in our schools they have been denied accommodation and left with no choice but home schooling?
– Did you know that it is mandatory that every child attending school will be exposed to microwave radiation 6 hours a day 5 days a week?
– Did you know teachers suffering from EHS are forced into early retirement?
– Did you know EHS has been described by patients as a ‘loner’s disease’?
– Did you know EHS is generally ignored, ridiculed or denied in much the same way that many other conditions such as ulcerative colitis, migraine headaches, multiple sclerosis and post-traumatic stress disorder were summarily dismissed in the past? (Pall, 2007)
– Did you know on Dec. 3, 2018 John Horgan stated “all persons with disabilities should have barrier-free access to full and equal participation in society, making communities more accessible and inclusive” yet children with EHS have been denied inclusion?
– Did you know BC’s Inclusive education programs provides educational services for all students with special needs in the regular classroom except for children with EHS?
– Did you know Inclusion Canada claims to lead the way in building an inclusive Canada by transforming communities into places where everyone belongs except anyone with Electrosensitivity?
– Did you know June 16, 2021 is the 4th Annual Electrosensitivity Day?
Our question is: Why have children with EHS been denied their right to Inclusion in their home school?
Janis Hoffmann (name given with permission)
Parents for Safe Schools
Click to access Symposium_Document_Final_Jan_12.pdf
PRISONS WITHOUT BARS
I get terrible headaches! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z3d8FxFhQk&list=PLi3Kss2h77tye9vwuYiNbK2HLpRZs3vwW&index=64
Letters #1- 11 http://parentsforasafeschool.blogspot.com/2021/
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.” Henry David Thoreau