No update tomorrow. I plan on taking Sundays off, at least unless something major happens that can’t wait until Monday. Sharon
1) For those living in Calgary, Alberta, or know of someone who does:
(click on photos to enlarge)
Deadline for comments re. cell tower proposed at a community centre and playground is June 3.
Urgent request to anyone having friends and family in the Rocky Ridge Ranch area of Calgary, Alberta.
“Freedom Mobile is proposing to put a 25 meter high cell tower on the grounds of this community centre and playground. The deadline for the public to comment is June 3rd. There are no long term studies showing no impacts on health of children from exposures to cell tower radiation. Health Canada used to talk about Mobi-kids study, but that was years ago with no results made public.”
2) Many people have told me that they are getting strongly worded, some call them threatening, letters and recorded messages from Telus, demanding access to their homes and copper-line landlines. One member who lives in Vancouver sent me this quote from a letter he received:
“TELUS has built the TELUS PureFibre network in your community and requires customers to transfer their TELUS home services from the current copper network to TELUS PureFibre. As a TELUS residential customer, you must transfer your TV, home phone and/or internet servie to TELUS PureFibre before the current copper network is no longer activated to provide services as of July 20, 2021.“
They went on to say that they will need access to my apartment.”
Once again, due to the push by Telus, I share my story of being fooled and deceived by Telus who used this ruse of fiber optic cable to put wireless modems in my home. As well, without telling me, they removed my copper-line landline. Because I have an RF meter I was able to detect the wireless modems virtually immediately (I am not sensitive but I was experiencing palpitations.) I demanded immediate removal and my wired connections restored. Telus did so the next day, with no explanation for installing Wi-Fi when I had insisted to everyone who would listen that I would allow fiber optic cable but NOTHING WIRELESS. I did not know they had disconnected the copper-line to my landline until there was an outage. After one hour when I tried to call BC Hydro to find out the status, my phone was dead. What if I needed to call an ambulance or fire department? When I complained to Telus, they said I would have to use my cell phone. When I told them I do not have a cell phone and if I did, it could have been dead, too. I insisted that, for safety’s sake, I needed my copper-line back. Telus said they do not remove it (too expensive), so re-connecting was easy and fast. They did so again with no explanation for the disconnection in the first place.
Although I’ve asked experts, such as Dr. Timothy Schoechle, what Telus is up to with the fiber optic to the home and insisting upon getting into the home, no one has been able to explain it to me. Telus is building its 5G wireless network which requires fiber optic cable to carry data, but only to and from the microcells. So why to the home? Why do they need access to the home? People have told me that Telus has threatened to cut their service if access to the home is not allowed.
Fiber optic cable, installed with no wireless component, is far more efficient, faster and safer than wireless and I would love to have it to my home and through to my computer, but this would eliminate the need for wireless 5G. I am very cynical. What is going on? I will not allow Telus to do this to my home again.
Is this happening in other parts of Canada, too? If so, please let me know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) More satellites are being sent into low orbit around our earth on a regular basis, and thousands more are planned, with little or no regulation. Experts warn that the consequences of all this junk (not to mention the radiation) in the atmosphere could be extremely serious.
SPACEX STARLINK: HOW IT COULD KICKSTART AN ‘UNCONTROLLED EXPERIMENT’
“SPACEX HAS LAUNCHED THE LATEST BATCH of Starlink satellites — but researchers are warning about an all-new threat from these mega-constellations, potentially kickstarting an “uncontrolled” science experiment with the Earth’s atmosphere….
In a paper for Nature this month, researchers claim the development of mega-constellations like Starlink “risks multiple tragedies of the commons, including tragedies to ground-based astronomy, Earth orbit, and Earth’s upper atmosphere.”
Aaron Boley, associate professor at the University of British Columbia’s physics and astronomy department and the lead author, tells Inverse that these emergent mega-constellations will need better governance — and fast.”
From: Janis Hoffmann (name given with permission)
To: “educ minister” <email@example.com>
Sent: May 28, 2021
Subject: Letter #11 Dear BC Minister of Education why are you exposing our children to microwave radiation when there is a safer and faster alternative?
Dear BC Minister of Education, Jennifer Whiteside,
– Did you know Verizon informed their investors: “Our wireless business also faces personal injury and consumer class action lawsuits related to alleged health effects of wireless phones or radio frequency transmitters, and class action lawsuits that challenge marketing practices and disclosures relating to alleged adverse health effects of handheld wireless phones. We may incur significant expenses in defending these lawsuits. In addition, we may be required to pay significant awards or settlements.”
– Did you know there are thousands of peer reviewed studies proving adverse biological effects from wireless radiation including reproductive dysfunction, single- and double-stranded DNA breaks, creation of reactive oxygen species, immune dysfunction, stress protein synthesis in the brain, altered brain development, sleep and memory disturbances, and increased brain tumors?
– Did you know that a person is considered a heavy user when using their cell phone for 30 minutes a day?
– Did you know that Dr. Hardell’s research showed that adults who started using cell or cordless phones as teenagers had an 8-fold higher risk of brain cancer on the side of their head where they held the phone?
– Did you know in 2015 Lerchl et al published an important replication study, which confirms that wireless, acts as a tumor promoter; lymphomas and tumors of the lungs and livers in exposed animals were significantly higher?
– Did you know research has shown an associated RF exposure with altered neurodevelopment and behavioural disorders, structural and functional changes in the brain and the sensitivity of pollinators?
– Did you know microwave radiation exposure from cell phones adversely affects the quality of human sperm?
– Did you know research shows chronic exposure to wireless reduces brain cells and causes brain cell death in the memory and learning centers of the brain?
– Did you know many studies have now demonstrated that wireless signals can damage cognitive abilities such as learning, memory, attention, and reaction times?
– Did you know studies have shown that behavioral problems in mice that resemble ADHD are caused by cell phone exposure in the womb?
– Did you know Epidemiological studies have shown associations between exposure to cell phones prenatally and postnatally is associated with behavioral difficulties such as emotional and hyperactivity problems?
– Did you know heavy cell phone use results in high-frequency hearing loss and inner ear damage and has also shown a significant risk of tumors on the auditory nerve in the brain (acoustic neuromas)?
Our question is: Why are you exposing our children to microwave radiation when there is a safer and faster alternative to connect to the Internet?
Parents for Safe Schools
Letters #1- 10: http://parentsforasafeschool.blogspot.com/2021/
Sharon Noble. Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books.”