1) In last night’s update , I provided a chart with Safety Code 6 exposure guidelines: (click on photos to enlarge)
This type of RF “standard” does not apply to small devices that are close to the body (l was told less than 2 meters). SAR limits of 1.6 W/kg is used for cell phones, for example. Always, it must be remembered that Safety Code 6 is based on ICNIRP’s standards that heating is the only harmful effect and are not based on medical or biological science.
Many experts suggest that there is no “safe” level for exposure to man-made EMF. Other countries have lower guidelines and many agencies have recommended mere fractions of Safety Code 6’s guidelines.
Many recommendations have been made by medical doctors and those in the biological sciences field. One is the Austrian Medical EMF Guideline which, regardless of frequency considers any level above 1 mW/m2 or 0.1 uW/cm2 to be too high.
Note that the lowest on Safety Code 6’s chart is 1291 mW/m2 or 129 uW/cm2 – approximately 1300 times higher.
Guideline of the Austrian Medical Association ) for the diagnosis and treatment of EMFrelated health problems and illnesses (EMF syndrome)
Consensus paper of the Austrian Medical Association’s EMF Working Group
“High frequency electromagnetic radiation (as power flow density) • ≥1000 IW/m² (≥1 mW/m²) very far above normal • 101000 IW/m² (0.011 mW/m²) far above normal • 110 IW/m² (0.0010.01 mW/m²) slightly above normal • ≤1 IW/m² (≤0.001 mW/m²) within normal limits The benchmarks listed are intended to be applied to individual types of radiation, e.g. GSM, UMTS, WiMAX, TETRA, radio, TV, DECT or WLAN, and refer to peak levels. The benchmarks do not apply to radar, which must be evaluated separately. Highly critical types of radiation, such as periodic signals (mobile telephony, DECT, WLAN, digital broadcasting…), should be critically evaluated, especially if levels are far above normal, while less critical types, such as nonpulsed or nonperiodic signals (USW, shortwave, medium and long wave, analogue broadcasting), may be considered more leniently.”
2) Two people in the Washington, DC area suffered symptoms similar to those in Havana a few years ago, from what is suspected to be a microwave weapon inflicting neurological damage.
Mysterious Havana Syndrome ‘energy attack’ near White House being investigated
“The US is investigating a possible “Havana Syndrome” microwave attack near the White House that can cause crippling brain injuries, according to reports.
The alleged attack took place near the Ellipse, which is the lawn just south of the White House, and harmed a National Security Council officer.
A second occurred in a Virginia suburb in 2019 while a White House official was walking her dog, CNN reported.”
3) The proposed Roger/Shaw merger could affect spectrum usage, wireless capacity among other things. The 3500 MHz spectrum is to be auctioned by ISED this summer. Will the merger or planned merger result in less competition for 5G spectrum sales?
What’s the deal with the Rogers-Shaw merger, and are your cellphone bills going to get cheaper?
“There’ve been some big developments in the telecommunications industry in the past couple of weeks. Rogers and Shaw announced a $26-billion dollar merger, and the CRTC came out with a decision that could have a big impact on your cellphone bills. We brought on Mike Lee Murphy, editor of the Wire Report, to walk us through what these two developments mean, why they matter, and how it could affect you.”
https://www.hilltimes.com/podcast-the-hot-room?mc_cid=fb2ccb7c8b&mc_eid=0ec95e8e75 (Scroll down to S1 EPISODE 45 – Audio 26:14)
Date: Apr. 30, 2021
Subject: Letter #9 Dear BC Minister of Education $20 per child, a small price to pay compared to brain surgery, chemotherapy, radiation treatments etc.?
Dear BC Minister of Education, Jennifer Whiteside,
– Did you know Dr. Richard Stanwick, our Vancouver Island School Health Officer, has endorsed the installation of microwave radiation, a known 2B carcinogen listed next to lead, DDT, methyl mercury, chloroform, and car exhaust as an acceptable risk in our schools?
– Did you know that parents, teachers and students were never told what the risks were from microwave radiation exposure?
– Did you know that parents never signed a consent form allowing the public school system to expose their children to a known 2B Carcinogen, microwave radiation, 6 hours a day 5 days a week?
– Did you know no one has put an exposure control plan in place in our classrooms?
– Did you know no one is measuring the radiation levels when 25 cell phones and 25 chrome books are downloading in just one classroom, surrounded by multiple commercial Wi-Fi routers, white boards with overhead projectors, wireless audio systems throughout the school, surrounded by cell towers, small cells, and Wi-Fi hotspots?
– Did you know no one is educating students and staff of the safe use of wireless products as per the federally mandated safety manual?
– Did you know no one assesses and controls the amount of microwave radiation our children are exposed to, identifying the risks, monitoring the health of our children and documenting the results?
– Did you know if a child is going on a field trip, parents are required to sign a consent form stating where this child is going, how long they are going to be, who is taking them, what they are going to do, what time they will leave and what time they will be back?
– Did you know the schools’ insurance company requires these forms to be signed before they will insure these children in case of any injuries on a school field trip?
– Did you know In February 2015, Lloyds of London officially reiterated its long-held policy to exclude any liability coverage for injuries, “Directly or indirectly arising out of, resulting from, or contributed to by electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic radiation, radio waves or noise.” (Exclusion 32) This would include microwave wireless radiation emitted from the commercial grade Wi-Fi transmitters and the multiple wireless devices.
– Did you know our children are not covered by liability insurance for any microwave radiation injuries that occur with the mandatory exposure in our schools?
Our question is: Did you know for as little as a one time cost of $500 US dollars every classroom could be provided with 40 Ethernet ports plus adapters for their wireless devices, costing about $20 per child, a small price to pay compared to brain surgery, chemotherapy, radiation treatments etc.?
Janis Hoffmann (name given with permission)
Parents for Safe Schools
Letters #1 – 8 http://parentsforasafeschool.blogspot.com/2021/ (scroll down)
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” Mark Caine