1) Great diagram provided by Safe Living Technology with their new meters. It compares the 3 levels that the Safe and Sound Pro II RF meter provides. Signals emitted by wireless devices pulse, with spikes. Signals from the smeter, for example, may be only a few milliseconds long and occur several times a minute, leaving gaps when there is no signal. Notice the “average”, which is far lower than either the maximum or the peaks. The average takes into consideration the periods when there are no signals — and this is how Health Canada’s Safety Code 6 and wireless devices (including smeters and cell phones) measure emission levels.
(click on photos to enlarge)
Safety Code 6 averages signals over a 6 minute period.
2) One of our members has submitted some policy proposals for the Green Party to consider at the upcoming Policy Convention on March 27. To encourage Green Party members to consider the significance of her proposals, she has made her first YouTube — a terrific first experience. Please share with your Green Party friends, and ask them to support her proposals.
Lori Curran – Electromagnetic Radiation Policy Proposal
https://youtu.be/FAGvaw9d7k4 (25 min.)
3) There have been recent reports about the decrease in fertility, basically worldwide, and many reasons are given for this: environmental, lifestyles, chemicals, etc. In most of the reports, one significant contributing toxin is not considered — EMF, and Olle is addressing this. (Language warning!)
Olle Johansson: F**k your telephone?
“… one culprit is not mentioned at all, namely artificial electromagnetic fields from cell phone systems, WiFi routers, wireless smart meters, and wireless baby alarms! Cell phone and WiFi signals exposed sperms have been seen with more head defects, decreased sperm count, lowered motility, decreased viability, and other malfunctions as well as DNA damage, and severe effects on fertility have been found. Wireless signals can, in addition, increase oxidative stress in cells and lead to increase of proinflammatory cytokines and lower capacity to repair genotoxic DNA single- and double-strand breaks. Cognitive impairments in learning and memory have also been shown, something perhaps not making it easier to produce babies.
Some of the first observations on human sperm cells were done by Agarwal et al (2008) who showed that the use of cell phones decrease the semen quality in men by decreasing the sperm count, motility, viability, and normal morphology. The decrease in sperm parameters was dependent on the duration of daily exposure to cell phones and independent of the initial semen quality.”
Date: Mar 19, 2021
Subject: Letter #6 Dear BC Minister of Education, Will you protect our children’s health by connecting to the Internet by using hard-wired fiber optics?
Dear BC Minister of Education, Jennifer Whiteside,
– Did you know most of the media is owned by the wireless industry?
– Did you know that the small independent media outlets rely on the wireless industry for their advertising dollars to survive?
– Did you know the media refuses to inform the public’s “right to know” about the health risks from microwave radiation exposure?
– Did you know the wireless industry “war-gamed the science” by funding industry friendly studies and attacking independent scientists and medical experts?
– Did you know Canada’s big telecom companies and our government officials have met an average of twice every business day?
– Did you know collectively, the companies met with CRTC chairman Ian Scott 11 times and Navdeep Bains, who was minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development until he stepped down in January, 13 times?
– Did you know the prime minister in December named Michael Sabia, who was chief executive of Bell Canada Enterprises for six years, to the deputy finance minister post and Ian Scott, a former Telus lobbyist, the CRTC chair?
– Did you know all levels of government have been infiltrated by the wireless industry to protect their interest?
– Did you know the wireless industry is one of the fastest growing on Earth, raking in annual sales of $440 billion in 2016?
– Did you know that protecting the profits of the wireless industry is more important than the health and well being of our children?
Our question is: Will you protect our children’s health by connecting to the Internet by using hard-wired fiber optics?
Janis Hoffmann (name given with permission
Parents for Safe Schools
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.” Confucius