1) A member sent me an article from a year ago which I may have shared already, but it is interesting enough to share again. Parts (cantons) of Switzerland have placed moratoriums on 5G due to health concerns. But SwissCom, the largest telecom, says there is no evidence of harm from RF within guidelines (which are about 1/100 of the FCC and lower than Safety Code 6) . But this is odd since, in a patent for Wi-Fi published in 2004, SwissCom acknowledged that studies show genotoxic effects from exposure to non-thermal radiation. This is information that seems to have escaped all the health agencies and authorities — and I presented this to former Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Perry Kendall, and to the BCCDC several years ago.
Switzerland’s environmental agency has denied calling a halt to the switching on of 5G over health concerns.
“Updated, 2.49pm, 14 February 2020: Since the original publication of the story in the Financial Times, the Swiss Federal Office for the Environment has denied plans for a blanket ban on 5G in Switzerland. The agency said it had written to the country’s cantons about the placement of 5G equipment, but the assertion that previous reports had made about halting 5G entirely were “misleading”.
While some cantons had imposed restrictions on planning permission for 5G sites, it does not apply to the whole of Switzerland. This article was updated to reflect these comments….
Several cantons have already placed their own restrictions on 5G, but the country’s biggest telecoms firm, Swisscom, has stated it will continue to roll out its 5G infrastructure. It promised customers that speeds of 2Gbps could still be achieved without new masts.
While Swisscom said it understood “the fears that are expressed about new technologies”, it added that there is “no evidence that antenna radiation within the limit values adversely affects human health”.”
Re. the patent application is available here:
https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Swisscom-AG-International-Patent-Publication-Number-WO-2004075583-A1-Reduction-of-Electrosmog-in-Wireless-Local-Networks-WLAN-September-02-2004.pdf or tinyurl.com/7dynk9fn
This is from the second page:
“The influence of electrosmog on the human body is a known problem. The health risk from mobile radio transmitters (WiFi base stations) handys and DECT telephones has been an explosive subject among the general public…To meet the concerns of science from the legislative side, the permissible limit values have thus been lowered several times (in Switzerland) and technology has been increasingly focused on this problem. The risk of damage to health through electrosmog has also become better understood as a result of more recent and improved studies. When, for example, human blood cells are irradiated with electromagnetic fields, clear damage to hereditary material has been demonstrated and there have been indications of an increased cancer risk.“
A summary of SwissCom’s acknowledgements of harm in this application from more than 15 years ago are summarized in this document:
Swisscom admits that WiFi can Harm People
2) The Governor of Nevada is proposing to entice new tech companies by allowing them to create their own areas over which they would form a local government.
Bill would allow tech companies to create local governments
“According to a draft of the proposed legislation, obtained by the Review-Journal but not yet introduced in the Legislature, Innovation Zones would allow tech companies like Blockchains, LLC to effectively form separate local governments in Nevada, governments that would carry the same authority as a county, including the ability to impose taxes, form school districts and justice courts and provide government services, to name a few duties.’
3) Thanks to Activist Post for linking to this article aimed at parents, informing them about the hazards posed to their babies by wireless baby monitors. Great information to a potentially new audience. But, inconsistently, just below this article is one advertising a sock with bluetooth technology to monitor a baby. Apparently, the writer doesn’t fully understand wireless technology, e.g. wireless is dangerous, whether a cell phone, a baby monitor or a sock.
Radiation From Baby Monitors: The Risks & Lower Emission Options
“For babies, even small exposures to electromagnetic frequencies can cause significant long-term impact.
Many parents don’t even think twice about RF Radiation emitted by their baby monitors, but it is a real issue. Most of today’s baby monitors use DECT or FHSS technology, meaning that they give off the exact same radiation as cell phones, WiFi routers, and microwave ovens. There have been studies linking this type of emission to things like cancer, crib death, DNA damage, and even male infertility.”
Not EMR . Shared and summarized by a member:
I received this from Dr. Christine Aschermann, from Germany. Unfortunately it is in German.
Here is a very quick translation of the main points:
Appeal of 31 Swiss doctors: Immediate use of Vitamin D, as prevention of Covid.
37 studies show a significant reduction in Covid illness, and death, from Vitamin D.
- would cut Covid cases in half.
- would reduce severity of illness.
- would reduce hospitalization from 50 to 2%.
could reduce death rate in high risk patients from over 50 to 20%.
- In the winter, people suffer from an acute lack of Vitamin D deficiency, according to the Robert Koch Institute.
- Reduction of 87% in mortality, according to English study.-
- Minimum of 800 IU units of D Vitamin.-
- People at risk, should take 4000 IU of Vitamin D.-
- For severe hospitalized Covid cases, 50-100.000 IU Vitamin D (according to body weight) , after 20.000 IU for 10 days, after approx. 5000 IU to the end of infection.
This information must be made public, by government medical agencies!
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“The time is always right to do what is right.” Martin Luther King, Jr.