1) A film about children who are victims of environmental toxins, a major one being EMR. This film can be rented or purchased and would be great to share at meetings once it is possible.
PRISONS WITHOUT BARS: CHILDREN INJURED BY WI-FI
“Jayden Jancovic is a Montreal teenager handicapped by electromagnetic fields (EMFs) since the age of 5. This film tells the story of people harmed by chemicals and electromagnetic frequencies. Among them are Isabelle, Kathya, Jean-François, Sylvain et Jayden.
“Our environment is saturated with chemicals and electromagnetic fields. The adverse effects of these massive exposures affect a growing number of individuals, including Isabelle, Kathya, Jean-François, Sylvain and Jayden. A glimpse into the little-known world of environmental illness.””
2) The US has a new IoT Cybersecurity Act directed at identifying and reducing the many and major vulnerabilities of devices that are, or soon will be, part of the IoT. When/if the 5G grid is implemented, the goal is for billions of devices to be connected. Certainly, laws and guidelines are needed but better to have wired devices which are not so easily hacked and for customers to be able to control which, if any, of their devices and products are connected to the internet. Given the huge hack of US government systems and networks, it seems that our infrastructure (as well as our personal data) are dangerously vulnerable.
CISA Warns about Cyber Vulnerabilities with Utility “Smart” Meters and Other IoT Devices
“AMNESIA:33 impacts both IoT (e.g., smart plugs, cameras, sensors, smart lights, etc.) and operational technology devices (e.g., physical access control, fire and smoke alarms, energy meters, etc.) from more than 150 vendors. These vulnerabilities can be exploited to take full control of a target device, impair its functionality, obtain potentially sensitive information or inject malicious DNS records to point a device to an attacker-controlled domain.”
(click on photos to enlarge)
3) A terrific letter that every parent and teacher should see is below. One important correction to one of the statements:
“.. 90% of cell phones on the market today exceed the Safety Code 6 guidelines for radiation exposure (SAR at 1.6 W/kg at 5mm) when the phones are tested as they are used in real life?” The Chicago Tribune and Dr. Om Gandhi found that cell phones exceeded SC 6 limits by as much as 11 times when tested using the same method accepted by ISED — holding the phone a specific distance from the large plastic head filled with gel. If the phones were tested as they are often used by children, right next to the head or body, the radiation levels would exceed the excessive SC 6 levels even more.
Date: Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 10:46 AM
Subject: Will you protect our children from the health risks?
To: <jennifer.whiteside.MLA@leg.bc.ca>, <email@example.com>
Dear BC Minister of Education, Jennifer Whiteside,
– Did you know all wireless devices emit microwave radiation?
– Did you know that it is now mandatory that every child attending school will be exposed all day to microwave radiation from Wi-Fi and all the other wireless devices?
– Did you know our School Health Officer, Dr. Stanwick, has endorsed the installation of microwave radiation a known 2b carcinogen listed next to lead, DDT, methyl mercury, chloroform, and car exhaust as an acceptable risk in our schools?
– Did you know School Districts have refused to educate students, parents and staff on how to avoid excessive RFR exposure when handling wireless devices during class time as outlined in the user manuals?
– Did you know the federally mandated safety manual that comes with all cell phones says to keep these devices up to an inch away from the body at all times?
– Did you know children attending school are pressing these cell phones against their heads, holding them against their reproductive organs and other vital organs, and storing them in their pockets when we know these devices are emitting up to 11 times over the current guidelines?
– Did you know recent studies have proven that 90% of cell phones on the market today exceed the Safety Code 6 guidelines for radiation exposure (SAR at 1.6 W/kg at 5mm) when the phones are tested as they are used in real life?
– Did you know the federally mandated safety manual that comes with all chromebooks and laptops says to keep them at least 8 inches away from the body?
– Did you know that for as little as a one time cost of $500 US dollars, every classroom could be provided with 40 Ethernet ports plus adapters for their wireless devices, costing about $20 per child, a small price to pay compared to brain surgery, chemotherapy, radiation treatments etc.?
Our question is: Will you protect our children from the health risks from the long-term exposure to microwave radiation in our schools?
Janis Hoffmann (name given with permission)
Parents for Safe Schools
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” Arthur Ashe