1) Further to the article in last night’s update. The National Academy of Sciences in the US officially acknowledges non-thermal effects in addition to cancer. No longer can governments say there is no evidence of harm, that so far as they know, RF radiation is harmless.
An Assessment of Illness in U.S. Government Employees and Their Families at Overseas Embassies (2020)
– pg. 31-32/77 – While much of the general public discussion on RF biological effects has focused on cancer, there is a growing amount of data demonstrating a variety of non-cancer effects as well, in addition to those associated with thermal heating.
– pg. 32/77 – Based on a review of these information sources, the committee finds that many of the acute, early phase symptoms and observations reported by DOS employees are consistent with RF effects, including a perceived clicking sound within the head even when the ears were covered, a perceived force/pressure sensation within the head and on the face, perceived spatial localization and directionality of these perceived phenomena and other loud sounds, hearing loss, tinnitus, impaired gait and loss of balance, as well as the absence of heating sensation and absence of observed disruption of electronic devices in the immediate environment. In addition, many of the chronic, nonspecific symptoms are also consistent with known RF effects, such as dizziness, headache, fatigue, nausea, anxiety, cognitive deficits, and memory loss.
– pg. 32/77 – This is also consistent with potential smartphone microphone excitation from RF energy that would lead to an external, audible clicking sound from the phone. The ability for a pulsed RF source to create internal and external auditory stimuli simultaneously agrees with published and personal reports. Importantly, the Frey effect may be induced without causing identifiable structural injury to neural or labyrinthine tissues.
– pg. 33/77 – The committee finds that many of the acute, sudden-onset, early phase signs, symptoms and observations reported by DOS employees are consistent with RF effects. In addition, many of the chronic, nonspecific symptoms are also consistent with known RF effects, such as dizziness, headache, fatigue, nausea, anxiety, cognitive deficits, and memory loss. It is not necessary for RF energy sources to produce gross structural damage to cause symptoms. Rather, as with the Frey effect or potential thermoelastic pressure waves, RF sources may trigger symptoms by transiently inducing alterations in brain functioning.
Click to access An-Assessment-of-Illness-in-U.S.-Government-Employees-and-Their-Families-at-Overseas-Embassies-2020-by-The-National-Academies-of-Sciences-Engineering-Medicine-2020.pdf
(click on photo to enlarge)
“The study — undertaken by the Standing Committee to Advise the U.S. Department of State on Unexplained Health Effects on U.S. Government Employees and Their Families at Overseas Embassies — was sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine are private, nonprofit institutions that provide independent, objective analysis and advice to the nation to solve complex problems and inform public policy decisions related to science, technology, and medicine. They operate under an 1863 congressional charter to the National Academy of Sciences, signed by President Lincoln.”
2) Many have asked me for ideas about building materials that would provide better shielding, etc. Here is a very interesting article sent to me by a member.
A Breath of Fresh Air
“She has been diagnosed with chemical and electromagnetic sensitivity. This condition threatens her immune system and has a serious impact on the quality of her life. Perfumes, car exhaust and modern glues and moulds, among other substances, can cause dizziness, headaches, fatigue and other worrisome symptoms. They tried to remediate the mould, but it didn’t work. So their strategy shifted and a completely new house became the plan.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” Isaac Asimov