1) International meetings have been held on RF health research attended by government and industry representatives. A recent one was organized by Health Canada and ISED. It was unusual in its secrecy — no public and no media. Dr. Louis Slesin has been able to provide some info, but why the secrecy? What don’t they want us to know?
(click on photo to enlarge)
Public Shut Out of Global RF Health Briefing
Updates from NTP, Japan, Korea & WHO
“An international briefing on RF health research, known as GLORE 2020, was held online, November 9-12, featuring updates on the second phase of the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) project and the Japanese-Korean partial repeat. The WHO presented a status report on ten ongoing systematic reviews of RF health effects.
Government and industry representatives from Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Korea, New Zealand and the U.S. participated, as did an assortment of academics….
An international briefing on RF health research, known as GLORE 2020, was held online, November 9-12, featuring updates on the second phase of the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) project and the Japanese-Korean partial repeat. The WHO presented a status report on ten ongoing systematic reviews of RF health effects.
Government and industry representatives from Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Korea, New Zealand and the U.S. participated, as did an assortment of academics.”
2) At the link is the final version of a proposal re. fiber optic cable vs. wireless to be presented to the Green Party of Canada for consideration as part of their policy. If you are a Green Party member and would like to support this submission, please email:
Lori Curran <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you are not a member but would like to support this, you can join for $10. This is time sensitive so please email Lori ASAP.
“The GPC supports a comprehensive coordinated broadband internet access strategy to enable high speed internet access for every Canadian using fibre-to-the-premises whenever possible instead of satellites and other wireless technologies, including 5G; and that ALARA (As Low as Reasonably Achievable) be the goal for wireless radiation exposures.”
https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Policy-Proposal-2020-to-Green-Party-Canada-Precautionary-Principle-Non-natural-EMR-Wired-Technologies-V9-by-Lori-Curran-November-24-2020.pdf or https://tinyurl.com/y3wm6fmk
3) A report that China might be using an EMR pulse weapon against Indian soldiers.
Has Moscow been secretly microwaving our spies for years? CIA investigates after the world was shocked by claims Indian troops had been ‘cooked alive’ by Chinese electromagnetic pulse weapon
- “Indian soldiers on the Himalayan hilltops began to vomit almost simultaneously
- Bodies grew weak and they fled, leaving hilltops open for Chinese soldier units
- The encounter in August remained almost completely unknown until last week
- Prof Jin Canrong disclosed not only event itself, but secret weapon responsible
According to Prof Jin, the Chinese had used a microwave weapon against the Indians. It had targeted them with high-frequency electro-magnetic pulses that heated up the body, causing irritation and pain. The Chinese had effectively turned the hilltops into a vast microwave oven, threatening to cook their opponents alive.”
We know that the US military has been planning on practicing EMR warfare tactics in and over the Olympic Peninsula (Washington). Groups in the area have been protesting endangering lives and habitat in this area. It is not impossible that these “games” could intrude into Canadian space as well. Over the last few years, many of us have written our federal and provincial politicians, asking for demands that our space not become part of these games, but to no avail. As far as I know, no one ever received a response.
Electromagnetic war games over the Olympic Peninsula
“The US military has also taken an interest in the Olympic Peninsula and its lush forests. The US Navy plans to conduct war games over the Peninsula, using Growler jets to simulate electromagnetic warfare. Many residents and visitors feel that these exercises threaten local ecosystems and communities on the Olympic Peninsula, and that they set a dangerous precedent for military exploitation of public places.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.” Winston Churchill