1) There is a lot of great stuff on this site that could help with resisting 5G. Thanks to 5G Crisis for sharing petitions, letters, flyers, and a lot more. All of this is from the US perspective so amendments will have to to be made to “Canadianize” the material but that’s a lot easier than starting from scratch.
5G ACTIVIST TOOL KIT
2) Another major appeal by signed by more than 3500 medical doctors, scientists, and organizations calling the current situation an emergency, asking government call for immediate technological changes that are not biologically harmful, including hard wiring instead of wireless. This is an important appeal with many excellent points that we should be using to support our argument to our politicians at all levels, and the provincial and federal health authorities.
(click on photos to enlarge)
2020 Consensus Statement of UK and International Medical and Scientific Experts and Practitioners on Health Effects of Non-Ionising Radiation (NIR)
“The statement reflects the consensus from the most recent, independent, expert global forums1,2,3,4,5,6 on the acute and chronic health effects resulting from Radiofrequency Radiation (RFR). The statement clarifies the medical community’s serious concerns surrounding the deployment of 5G and the continued use of RFR in public spaces….
During the last four decades, there has been an exponential increase in ambient radiofrequency radiation (RFR) that continues to rise at an unprecedented rate. In addition, the increases occupy an unnatural portion of the frequency spectrum and now reach intensities of up to 1018 (quintillion) times higher than natural, background levels of RFR….
1) Cancer risk noted from human epidemiological research corroborated by largest new animal studies:
2) Global medical, scientific, political and ethical warnings are escalating:
3) Enough valid research has been conducted to justify action to protect against health effects:
4) ICNIRP ‘safety’ guidelines are not protective:
5) A growing global movement to protect citizens by authorities has begun:
6) Health Authorities’ guidance is often out of date, biased and inaccurate:
7) Sensitive sub-groups are neglected:
8) Human Rights:
9) Precautionary Principle and public Health:”
https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2020ConsensusStatementOfUKAndInternationalMedicalAndScientificExpertsAndPractitionersOnHealthEffectsOfNon-IonisingRadiationAndRadiofrequencyRadiation-Dr.-Erica-Mallery-Blythe.pdf the document
https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2020ConsensusStatementOfUKAndInternationalMedicalAndScientificExpertsAndPractitionersOnHealthEffectsOfNon-IonisingRadiationAndRadiofrequencyRadiation-Signatories.pdf the signatories
3) A member has just suggested that I share her recommendations for a couple of books. I have recommended this book some time ago, but we have a lot of new members — “The Invisible Rainbow” by Arthur Firstenberg. The second is Dr. Joseph Mercola, called “EMF*D; 5G, Wi-Fi & Cell Phones: Hidden Harms and How to Protect Yourself.” If your local library doesn’t have these books, you might request that they add them to their collection.
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” Arthur Ashe