1) A new study reports that exposure to EMR, combined with particles polluting the air, increases likelihood for serious health problems including cell death.
Radiofrequency at 2.45 GHz increases toxicity, pro-inflammatory and pre-apoptotic activity caused by black carbon in the RAW 264.7 macrophage cell line.
• Black carbon and radiofrequency could be a suitable model for accelerated cellular toxicity.
• Electromagnetic fields and fine/coarse black carbon prolong innate and inflammatory immune responses.
• 2.45 GHz radiofrequency and black carbon activate apoptosis of the RAW 264.7 macrophage cell line.
2) An analysis of major, quality studies done over many years concludes that use of a cell phone for about 17 minutes a day for 10 years significantly increases risk of tumours. (No mention of type of tumours but glioblastomas are the tumours most often attributed to cell phone use.) Only 17 min. a day! How many children use cell phones more than this? This doesn’t seem like “heavier” cell phone use given when I see.
NEW REVIEW STUDY FINDS HEAVIER CELL PHONE USE INCREASES TUMOR RISK
” “In sum, the updated comprehensive meta-analysis of case-control studies found significant evidence linking cellular phone use to increased tumor risk, especially among cell phone users with cumulative cell phone use of 1000 or more hours in their lifetime (which corresponds to about 17 min per day over 10 years), and especially among studies that employed high quality methods.”
3) In Bermuda, a government agency has called for a public consultation process before deciding how best to provide better internet access and whether 5G should be considered. So far, I am not aware of any similar undertaking in either Canada or BC. In Bermuda groups concerned about EMR and environmentalists are joining together to support efforts to halt 5G. Again, something that is not happening here.
Bermuda has halted 5G and launched a consultation in the safety of Federal Communications Commission human exposure limits, millimeter waves and 5G technology
“The consultation document of the Regulatory Authority of Bermuda regards the general concerns about alleged health impacts from the use of radiofrequency radiation, the adequacy of Federal Communications limits to protect, the use of millimeter wave spectrum and whether there should be a restriction on the number of networks that may be deployed.”
Environmental and Health Groups join to raise awareness about 5G
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Nature is based on harmony. So it says if we want to survive and become more like nature, then we actually have to understand that it’s cooperation versus competition.” Bruce Lipton