1) Many studies have shown that children are extremely vulnerable to the effects of EMR due to their small sizes and developing bodies. Yet a school will force all children to wear wireless devices all day as a condition to attending school. More exposure to wireless radiation, and this will be right on their bodies. I wonder if parents have received information about the possible effects and if they have objected.
(click on photos to enlarge)
School District Mandates Bluetooth Equipped Temperature Armbands for Students and Staff
“As school administrators across New Jersey prepare to reopen buildings amid the coronavirus pandemic, at least one district plans to require students and staff to wear temperature-reading armbands….
Students and staff will be required to wear the armbands at all times while on school grounds, according to the district plan. They will also be responsible for charging the armbands and bringing them to and from school each day.”
2) I have heard from members who recently received the same disturbing information that I did: Telus has bought Price Home Security Company. In the letter, Telus told us how lucky we were to be with Telus because my world would be “enhanced by ward-winning wireless and fibre networks”. I have a wired alarm system and hope to keep it but this could be problematic. Telus, in the last year, also purchased another major home security system, ADT:
It appears that Telus is buying all competitors in this field. If anyone finds a business case for this arm of Telus’s business, please do share. Frankly, I don’t like the idea of Telus having personal information that can be gleaned from our security system.
3) A report on how smeter data can and will be utilized. Note the “target audience” for this report. Our data is very valuable and the smeters are capable of gathering it in great detail.
Smart Meter Data Management Market 2020 … opportunity assessment 2026
“The primary objective of this research report is to define market sizes of the Smart Meter Data Management Market in different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast its growth values to the coming years.
Target Audience of the Smart Meter Data Management Market in this Market Research Report are:
Key Consulting Companies and Advisors
Large, Medium-sized, and Small enterprises
Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
Third-party Knowledge Providers
4) AARP is promoting the use of cordless and cell phones rather than landlines. This is unconscionable to promote wireless radiation to vulnerable “members” without informing them about the possibility that chronic health problems could be exacerbated by the EMR. There have been many complaints from various groups I belong to, and negative comments are not being allowed – I know, I wrote one. Many of the people writing are threatening to cancel membership unless they write a retraction.
Is It Safe to Get Rid of Your Landline?
“Is it finally time to drop your landline? You could save a ton of money in the process….
So, in the end, we shouldn’t lament the loss of our landlines. We should celebrate the convenience of new wireless connections — and pocket some cash.”
5) The Girl Scouts have designed a new uniform for holding a cellphone which will put this device close to developing breasts. Very dangerous. Please consider signing this petition and, also, contacting your local organization to caution against this in the strongest terms.
Girl Scout Petition: Help protect the Girl Scouts from Wireless Radiation
“The new Girl Scout uniforms have been designed with a sash containing a special pocket for cell phones, keeping the phone in close proximity to the reproductive organs and developing breasts of young girls.
We call on the Girl Scouts of the United States of America to protect the health and safety of all young scouts and reduce their exposure to harmful RF microwave radiation”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.” Albert Einstein