1) Another summit with some very interesting speakers. Sorry I didn’t receive this notice before the first day but if you register, you likely will have access to all of the speakers at some time or other. The information is below in “Letters”.
2) One of the people responsible for the www.saynoto5g.ca website asked me to clarify that their site has been made by Nova Scotians, but its goal is to “provide access to the Say No to 5G signs (business cards with the URL, and eventually a pamphlet) we are hoping will go up across the country and to help direct people to groups in their area. It’s really a landing page to direct people to other existing information. And it’s another means of promoting the National Appeal.” A great idea to have a central place where 5G information can be readily available and shared. I encourage you to look at this website.
(click on photos to enlarge)
3) Environmental groups, whether devoted to climate change or bees’ survival, for example, need to be aware that EMR should be included in the toxins, agents about which they are concerned. This was written by someone from Spain. In “Letters” you’ll find what I understand to be the “programme” that this Spanish environmental group has introduced.
I hope you will consider going to the contact page and acknowledging their joining us in the issue — they are leading the way. We must make every effort to have groups like Greenpeace and the Sierra Club learn about EMR, and to make EMR part of their campaign. Here is Greenpeace Canada’s contact page:
If anyone has a better email address, please send to me at:
<firstname.lastname@example.org> with “Greenpeace” on the subject line.
“I propose a worldwide campaign to convince Greenpeace. Each of us can send documentation on this problem to Greenpeace in our country. Let them receive a massive amount of information backed up by reports.
In Spain we are getting a lot of involvement with a very important ecological association in our country: “Ecologistas en Acción”. It has introduced electromagnetic pollution and electrosensitive people into its official programme. But we are at a crucial and very delicate moment. We are now having a tough and important positioning debate on the issue of 5G and digitalisation and we have encountered strong internal minority opposition and external attacks from lobbies. It would be good if also scientists and electrosensitive people from all over the world would write to you encouraging and congratulating you for being leaders in these issues in the world. This is your contact:
Please send your message of support. The association is receiving many attacks from lobbies, it is very important that it also receives support.
If you are a scientist, please identify yourself as such and link to one of your publications. If you are electrosensitive, please say from which country you write.”
At the EMF Health Summit I’ve gathered together 34 of the world’s leading experts on EMFs and health.
They’re passionate about dispelling the myths and confusion about the effects of electromagnetic fields on your health – and they’re eager to share everything they know to help you and your loved ones.
It’s a FREE on-line event and it starts today 27th June 2020.
Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!
P.S. If you are having trouble connecting copy/paste this link into your browser https://emfhealthsummit.com/event-day1/
“Ecologistas en Acción” programme
The space around us is used by the radio spectrum through which the electromagnetic waves that enable telecommunications (radio, television, Internet, mobile telephony, digital terrestrial television, etc.) are transmitted. Its frequency is conventionally set below 3,000 GHz, and these waves propagate through space, causing a very high electromagnetic pollution and a strong environmental impact.
The BIOINITIATIVE Working Group, composed of independent scientists, concludes that the risks are very high, that exposure to electromagnetic fields (both low-frequency ones generated by power lines or household appliances, and those from radio frequency or RF radiation) causes serious health problems and can have significant public health consequences.
The current model of development of wireless telecommunications, while generating large profits for telecommunications companies, is unsustainable and is a major factor in the deterioration of the environment because of its invasive impact on the health of living beings. Meanwhile, users of these technologies are not provided with adequate information on health risks.
Since 2018, pilot tests are being carried out for the implementation, from 2020, of 5G technology, which involves the deployment of hundreds of thousands of new antennas, the putting into orbit of numerous satellites and the use of new frequencies.
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) of the WHO declared in 2011 that the electromagnetic fields generated by radio frequencies are potentially carcinogenic, being included in the group 2-B. Currently the US National Toxicology Program (NTP) and the Italian Ramazzini Cancer Research Institute have concluded that EMF are carcinogenic, presumably grade 1, like asbestos.
In this sense, we propose:
– Information and education: Information campaigns so that the population knows and can reduce the potential risks of exposure to EMF.
– Application of the precautionary principle and the ALARA and ALATA principles (as low as reasonably and technically achievable, respectively) in exposure to electromagnetic fields.
– Review and minimization of exposure (emission) limits to EMF, with monitoring of compliance. Demand transparency, impartiality and plurality in the evaluation of health risks.
– Favouring independent studies and research by increasing public funding without conflict of interest.
– Recover public participation in the implementation and monitoring of mobile phone base stations and high voltage lines and terminals, requiring for each installation the Health Impact Assessment included in Law 33/2011, General of Public Health.
– Replace wireless networks with wired connections where possible and promote future technologies and techniques that are biocompatible and sustainable from an environmental and human health point of view.
– Recognition of EHS as an environmental disease, protection of EHS people and creation of EMF-free zones: schools and nursery schools, hospitals and health centres, government buildings, public transport and others.
Thank you very much.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Nature favors those organisms which leave the environment in better shape for their progeny to survive.” James Lovelock