1) Several countries and some state representatives have raised concerns about 5G being implemented, virtually around the world as well as over the world, without any major studies being done. There are studies that show health effects which, like the many thousands of other studies, are being ignored. I am not aware of any effort at the provincial or federal level to demand a moratorium on 5G until the effects on all life have been considered. It’s time….and the politicians are at home and should have the time to read our letters and emails, and, perhaps, receive phone calls.
(click on photos to enlarge)
New York State Senator Introduces Bill To Study The Health & Environmental Impact of 5G Technology
” Senator Anna Kaplan of New York introduced a bill on March 3rd, 2020 to study the health and environmental impacts associated with exposure to 5G wireless radiation frequencies. This has just come to our attention now. The bill calls upon the Department of Health and the Department of Environmental Conservation, in cooperation with the Office of Technology Services, to “…jointly study and evaluate the health and environmental impacts of the implementation of fifth generation (5G) and future generation wireless systems technology and small cell distribution antenna systems in the state.””
2) A member sent me this article by Dr. Mercola in response to the item in last night’s update about calcium channel blockers/ EMR and pneumonia [1) – https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/2020-04-11-emf-exposure-exacerbates-pneumonia/]. It would seem that taking magnesium regularly as part of a vitamin regime would help in reducing effects of EMF/EMR. I will ask Dr. Pall if he would recommend this. According to Dr. Mercola, it couldn’t hurt for the vast majority of people.
How Vitamin C and Magnesium Helps Reverse Disease and Treat Viral Infections
“Magnesium is a natural calcium channel blocker, which makes it useful for a wide variety of scenarios involving oxidative stress.”
3) A member in Alberta is interested in organizing a new group in Alberta, “Albertans for Safe Technology” and would like to have anyone wishing to join forces to contact her at:
Please provide your name, email address, phone number and city or area in which you live. Lori has been involved in the effort to reduce EMR by preventing smeters and 5G for sometime and is extremely dedicated.
This policy is very detailed and I’ve copied a portion of it below. If the device is wireless, locations are tracked. I don’t know if this information is gathered for all Samsung products, wired and wireless, but if anyone else does, please do let me know at:
Information We Obtain
Information you provide to us
When you purchase a Samsung product, create a Samsung Account or register for or use a Service, you may provide us with personal information such as:
- contact information, such as name, email address, postal address and phone number;
- payment card information (including name, card number, expiration date and security code);
- user coupon or gift card number;
- date of birth;
- information stored in or associated with your Samsung Account (including your Samsung Account profile, ID, username and password);
- username and password for participating third-party devices, apps, features or services;
- information you store on your device, such as photos, contacts, text logs, touch interactions, settings and calendar information;
- recordings of your voice when you use voice commands to control a Service or contact our Customer Service team; and
- location data, including (1) the precise geolocation of your device if you consent to the collection of this data and (2) information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain Services…….
Information we may collect automatically includes information about
- your device, including MAC address, IP address, log information, device model, hardware model, IMEI number, serial number, subscription information, device settings, connections to other devices, mobile network operator, web browser characteristics, app usage information, sales code, access code, current software version, MNC, subscription information and randomized, non-persistent and resettable device identifiers, such as Personalized Service ID (or PSID), and advertising IDs, including Google Ad ID;
- your use of the Services, including clickstream data, your interactions with the Services (such as the web pages you visit, search terms, and the apps and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to the Services, dates and times of use of the Services; and
- your use of third-party websites, apps and features that are connected to certain Services.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Winston Churchill