1) From Andre Fauteux, an interview with Dr. Havas about her involvement with EMR, in particular EHS.
“Magda Havas is an environmental toxicologist and world-renowned expert on the health effects of electromagnetic fields. She is retired from Trent University where she was an Associate Professor of Environmental & Resource Studies. Here she discusses electrohypersensitivity with André Fauteux, Publisher of Quebec-based La Maison du 21e siècle (21st-Century Housing) magazine (maisonsaine.ca/english). See her articles and videos at:
Electromagnetic Fields Conference 2019: https://emfconference.com/video-sales
2) Macleans has an article about 5G that presents many of the significant problems with this grid. Hopefully, this will raise awareness in many who were eager to embrace the “benefits” being advertised. The author also speaks to Health Canada’s flawed Safety Code 6, which is so very unusual.
(click on photos to enlarge)
Threats to security, health, public infrastructure—and other potential costs of Canada’s 5G rollout
“Marketing 5G as revolutionary, however, is a curious strategy. From Edmund Burke’s Reflections on the Revolution in France published in 1790 to more recent research in political science, it has been shown that revolutions can be costly— and they often leave the public worse off than they were before. Today, there is good reason to believe that the imminent 5G technology may come at a considerable cost to our security, environment, health and right over how public land is used. Understanding these potential costs is important. It will help the public develop a more nuanced view of 5G and it will assist policymakers in ensuring that the right measures are put in place.”
3) Several members recommended this article about 5G — and despite its title, this isn’t all about the theory that 5G is causing the coronavirus pandemic.
5G and the China epidemic
“A few decades ago, a movement was started to create an interconnected power grid for the whole planet. We were told this would be the only way to avoid wasting huge amounts of electricity and, voila, bring all nations and all people into a modern 21st century.
But now, it’s a different story, a classic bait and switch. The bait was the promise of One Grid for all. The switch is what 5G will bring us:
100 billion or more NEW devices online, all connected to the Internet and the Cloud. What could be more wasteful? What could be more ridiculous? This is the opposite of sane energy use.”
One of the obstacles we face in our 5G fight is convincing others that wireless radiation is harmful, especially as telecoms and even our own government agencies claim it’s safe. One of the best ways to get the conversation started is with The BabySafe Project.
The program highlights a growing body of science, and specifically the work of Dr. Hugh Taylor and his team at Yale University. Building on corroborated research, Dr. Taylor demonstrated that lab animals exposed to typical levels of cellphone radiation during pregnancy had offspring with impaired brain development. (Read the original study here.)
The BabySafe Project builds on well-accepted concepts about pregnancy and environmental exposures, and helps individuals ease into the conversation about wireless radiation and its adverse impacts on all of us, but particularly our most vulnerable populations: pregnant women and their developing babies
This Tuesday, we’re asking you to help begin a conversation with people outside of your usual audience about the health risks associated with wireless radiation by doing two things:
1) Inform friends, neighbors, family members or co-workers who are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant about The BabySafe Project.
2) Share this initiative with your own doctors or local medical professionals that specialize in maternal-fetal medicine and pediatric neurology. (We send BabySafe brochures for free to healthcare practitioners. They are perfect reading material for office waiting rooms! View a copy of the brochure here.)
The BabySafe website contains helpful tips for reducing exposure to wireless radiation, links to independent scientific studies, downloadable brochures in English, French, and Spanish, and short informational videos.
Thanks for sharing this critical information with our most vulnerable populations. Grassroots education is the only way we are going to be able to turn the tide on 5G and the greater wireless issue.
-The 5G Crisis Team
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm… in the real world all rests on perseverance.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe