Information on all the Jan. 25 5G events in Canada can be found at: http://emrabc.ca/?p=16197
(click on photo to enlarge)
Keep an eye on this site for any changes. There are a lot of good ideas on this page so read down. If you’re looking for a megaphone, there is info on this, too.
Please note info re. Vancouver change from gathering on the south side of the Vancouver Arts Gallery due to construction. Now will meet at the corner of Homer and Robson near the Central Public Library. If raining or snowing, meet in the grand foyer at the south entrance on Robson at noon. If weather is good, the group might meander to the CBC and Telus HQ office.
Full details on the event in Victoria are available at: https://www.facebook.com/events/1043057029380888/ Hope to see many of you there with signs, and bring some friends.
Here is what a small group of people can do: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/swartz-bay-ferry-terminal-protest-1.5433100 Apparently, there were similar groups in other places throughout the province.
1) Below in Letters is an announcement of an event in Iowa, hosted by the city’s mayor, in which 5G will be discussed by Dr. Schoechle among, others.
This will be live-streamed for those of us who cannot attend.
2) Jean Hudon, who has for many years worked to raise awareness about the dangers of 5G, has written an excellent article addressing how Canada’s health agencies are hiding/denying the truth about the science regarding EMR. This failure of responsibility is, in large part, due to financial conflicts of interest.
This is a Google translation from the original French version, so you will see a few unusual bits, none of which affect the integrity of the piece.
In Canada the principle of concealment takes precedence over the principle of precaution
“The negligent attitude of Health Canada can be explained by the fact that the Canadian government is in total conflict of interest since it pockets billions of dollars by auctioning segments of the wave spectrum coveted by telecommunications companies – “Since the first auction in 1999, the Canadian government has relied on this mechanism to license wireless frequencies (Taylor, 2012), which has added $14 billion to general revenues,” reported an analysis of the CRTC carried out in 2017. And that’s not counting the other sales relating to fifth generation (5G) cellular technology planned for 2019, 2020 and 2021 as indicated HERE. Will it be necessary to force the hand of the government by dragging it before the courts to force it, as in Italy, to launch a real campaign of awareness of Canadians in this regard? Already in 2015, the Journal de Montréal raised this question: “Are governments protecting us sufficiently against the possible long-term effects that our cell phones could have on our health?” More than 190 scientists from 38 countries believe not, “as we read in his article Health effects of the cell phone: scientists are sounding the alarm.”
3) Russian government has made 9 recommendations regarding use of cell phones. We should ask Health Canada why they are still silent on this issue, even after so many excellent recent studies showing harm and Phonegate showing abuse by the telecoms.
About Parent Recommendations for Using Your Mobile Phone Safely
4) Some ideas from organizers of the International Stop 5G events on Saturday, Jan. 25.
– Have an RF meter at the event to show the readings and to allow the noise feature to demonstrate that even though we cannot see, hear, or smell it, RF radiation is just about everywhere. Can even use a bullhorn to enable a large crowd to hear the screeching of a Wi-Fi signal.
– For those who are unable to attend, especially those who cannot attend due to being sensitive, but would like to make their voices heard, make a sign, even on a large piece of cardboard, and have a photo taken of you holding it. Have a message that you would like politicians, health officials, and others to know about your sensitivity — nothing overly aggressive, conspiratorial or nasty will be used — and send the photo to email@example.com for inclusion in a Facebook album. Make sure the sign is legible and says something meaningful.
IOWA EVENT, LIVE TELEVISED, RESCHEDULED
The 5G event at the Sondheim has been postponed because of weather, It will be rescheduled for February 1, from 1-4 pm at the Sondheim. (11-2 PST)
This event will be live-streamed at this address (corrected from previous email):
Sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to see you there!
If you watch by livestream, you won’t be able to ask questions or make comments, so please join us in person if you can!
Dr. Schoechle is especially qualified to talk about the science behind the 5G technology and its potential dangers. As a communications technology engineer since 2004 and a keynote speaker at the recent 5G Summit, he is able to explain to general audiences how 5G works, why it is potentially harmful, how its implementation may impact the community, what has been done in other communities to prevent its rollout, and what we can do in our community.The event will feature several speakers, in addition to Dr. Schoechle, one of whom will be an IT expert, knowledgeable about the benefits of the new technology. We are still trying to raise funds to support this event and others like them. Please give a generous donation to this important cause — you can donate by following this link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/stop-5g-in-fairfield Thank you and we hope to see you there!
Safe Technologies Team
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” Martin Luther King, Jr.