1) Until now, no scientists working for the US government publicly acknowledged that they take precautions when using cell phones. Finally, the scientists who worked on the NTP study are admitting they do take precautions.
NTP Scientists Endorse Precaution
“First Federal Officials To Take a Stand on Cell Phone Safety
In an email to Microwave News, Bucher confirmed that he is following the precautionary steps offered on the NTP website. In a separate exchange, Michael Wyde who managed the study and continues to run the follow-up work, wrote that he too is taking these precautions.
They and other NTP scientists are, at present, the only ones working for the U.S. government to publicly endorse precaution to reduce microwave exposure from wireless devices.”
2) A video of Barrie Trower’s presentation that apparently was given fairly recently. Because of the length, I have not listened to it but will when I can. He is a very interesting speaker with a fascinating background.
Barrie Trower a British physicist who was a microwave weapons expert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMKHGwAnIuU (3:17 min.)
3) A member who searches a lot, found this in Health Canada’s archive. Why is it there where most people would never look? Notice it was written in 2011, no doubt as a result of the IARC classification of EMR as a 2B carcinogen.
What you should do
– Limit the length of cell phone calls
– Replace cell phone calls with text messages or use “hands-free” devices
– Encourage children under the age of 18 to limit their cell phone usage
4) I think I shared this YouTube before, but it doesn’t hurt to do so again. Note that it was made nearly 3 years ago by the IEEE which, according to an Engineer, has become very pro-industry. As far as I know, nothing much has changed in the interim. We still don’t know what 5G is. How does it differ from 4G when it is using the lower microwave frequencies, e.g. 700 MHz? Great comments.
Everything You Need to Know About 5G
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEx_d0SjvS0 (6:14 min.)
5) Information on 2 more young people dying of gliomas. So very sad.
(click on photos to enlarge)
– Cristian Ruiz, the young 7-year-old Spanish boy who was fighting a brain tumour, dies
The struggle of a child from Mlaga with a brain tumor – La Provincia
“Cristian is a seven year old boy from Malaga capital that has a brain stem tumor, called DIPG. Your family is waiting for your child to undergo a proton treatment; While they are confident that research on this type of childhood tumor, which is “very rare,” advances and offers other alternatives.”
DIPG is a glioma https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffuse_intrinsic_pontine_glioma
– 17 year old dies from pediatric glioblastoma.
Tony Pena, of Grafton, died on Tuesday after slipping into a coma.
“The high school senior and Grafton resident experienced numbness and tingling on the left side of his body that lasted for nearly three weeks.
In October, Pena was diagnosed with Stage 4 pediatric glioblastoma.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” George Orwell