1) We know so little about the microcells that Telus is installing in front of our homes. What is in them? How many transmitters? What frequencies are being used? What is the power and power density?
One of our dedicated members is collecting so much technical information, and much is available on his website. One sample is this page: http://emrabc.ca/?page_id=8805 on which is this YouTube. Scan down the page to see photos of various microcells. Many are asking if 5G is being activated. But, really, the major concern is that these things are in front of homes regardless of the generation of antenna being used. 3G and 4G transmitters/antennae use frequencies that scientists have studied for many years — we know these are dangerous even when they are on cell towers some distance away. They are even more dangerous when they are closer to where we live and sleep. We cannot imply that 3G and 4G transmitters are safe or safer than 5G — they are dangerous and will continue to emit radiation even after 5G is activated. 5G will add to our exposure and will subject us to a new type of signal. They all are dangerous and the compounding effect of being exposed to so many different frequencies at the same time is concerning the experts.
Is BC a 5G Testing Lab?
https://youtu.be/AV3Gs1XrlXE (6:33 min.)
2) As you know, smeters have many design flaws that can cause fires or damages. In Texas, one utility worker said that there were many fires due to ITRON smeters having thinner lugs (the portion that fits into the meter base) than the analogs. This causes arcing and fires.
In this YouTube, an electrician examines a smeter that has failed and identifies this same flaw in a non-ITRON smeter. Conveniently, as he states, utilities now say that the meter base belongs to the homeowner, even though the homeowner cannot touch it. So fires due to arcing could be blamed on the base and the homeowner. In the quarterly smeter incident reports I’ve obtained from BCUC, most of the incidents have been attributed to the meter base and, therefore, BC Hydro washes its hands and holds the homeowner responsible.
Electrician Discusses Smart Meter Fire Hazards
3) Please see article and letters below re. a proposed cell tower approved by Nanaimo City Council.
4) More information from Kate Kheel about the FIRST EVER 5G GLOBAL PROTEST DAY —- JANUARY 25. Please consider a demonstration, a protest, a rally in your community.
(click on photo to enlarge)
“It is urgent that we campaign now, en-masse, to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space and to ensure that life not only survives, but continues to thrive for generations to come.
Both individually and collectively, we have a responsibility toward our future, our children and all life.
Please share this rallying cry widely so on January 25th, around the planet, we come together in thousands or even millions to say NO to 5G on Earth and in Space!“
A very interesting letter in the Okanagan Weekend about LED lights, another “advanced technical service” which is being used in our neighbourhoods without any consideration of health or environmental effects.
(click on photo to enlarge)
From: “LAVONE GARNET” (name given with permission)
To: email@example.com, “Nanaimo Bulletin” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: 26 December, 2019
Subject: McGarrigle Road Rogers cell tower proposal
I am aghast to read in the Bulletin that Nanaimo City Council is considering to allow Rogers Communications to establish a cell tower on McGarrigle Road, a short distance from Beban Park, where children play in the playground, where outdoor activities are scheduled, where the Island Roots Farmers Market is held. Beban Park is a place where people should be able to re-invigorate themselves, not have their bodies weakened by more electromagnetic radiation.
Children should not be exposed to more EMR, they are already enveloped by it in Wi-Fi schools and other environments. Surely, a cell tower next to the park should not be casting EMR all over it. You will render this area to be another place where those of us who are electrosensitive, and those who may become electrosensitive, cannot go.
It is ironic that cell towers are touted to be needed to get people to a hospital faster, when it is in the vicinity anyway, and as so many health problems are exacerbated by electromagnetic radiation, including Wi-Fi in the hospitals.
I daresay that no one has protested the cell tower, because either they don’t know about it, or they do not understand the consequences. Please educate yourselves before you let this go any further.
From: Jerry Flynn (name given with permission)
Sent: December 27, 2019
To: ‘Nanaimo Bulletin’ <email@example.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Cc: LAVONE GARNET
Subject: RE: McGarrigle Road Rogers cell tower proposal
December 27, 2019
The City of Nanaimo
Mayor and Councillors,
Don’t you realize that:
· – No President/CEO of companies such as Rogers, Telus, Shaw, BC Hydro, FortisBC dares to sign a legal document stating unequivocally that the non-thermal electro-magnetic field (EMF) radiation emitted by their cell towers, cell phones and/or 60 Hz domestic electricity is SAFE to be used by, on and/or around the public 24/7/365 days a year in perpetuity?
· – Not a single CEO says that power line frequency (60 Hz) EMFs or wireless RF EMFs are SAFE; but they all say that they are in compliance with Health Canada’s globally-vilified Safety Code 6 – which they are. Mayor and Council should note that Safety Code 6 does not even mention powerline EMFs, implying that they are perfectly safe – when they are anything but?
(click on photo to enlarge)
· – Lloyds of London, Swiss Re, two of the largest insurance companies in the world, REFUSE to insure any company against harmful health effects and/or pre-mature deaths that are alleged to have been caused by any product that emit EMFs? Likewise, these giant companies encourage other insurance companies to write similar exclusionary clauses in their policies?
· – Not a single wireless radio frequency (RF) product – including cell phone towers, baby monitors, smart meters, cordless phones, Wi-Fi routers, etc. – has been made to first undergo independent testing for safety by qualified EMF experts having no ties to industry – before it was allowed to be used on, by and/or around the public?
· – All of the above emit hazardous non-thermal EMFs; yet Health Canada (like the USA, UK, Australia and New Zealand) refuses to acknowledge that there is such a thing?
· – The BioInitiative 2012 Report (updated in 2017) declared ‘safe’ Exposure Limits for devices that emit RF EMF (which includes cell phone towers) need to be lowered some 3-6 MILLION times?
· – The same BioInitiative 2012 Report classified power line frequency (60 Hz) EMFs a Class ! (Human) Carcinogen?
· – Sweden’s Dr. Lennart Hardell, MD, PhD, the world’s foremost authority on cell phones and the radiation they emit (having studied them for about 40 years), said categorically that RF EMFs (the kind emitted by cell phone towers) should be classified a Class 1 (Human) Carcinogen?
– Non-industry scientists and major militaries of the world have known for decades that EMFs CAUSE (albeit not solely) autism, ADHD, leukemia, brain tumors, brain cancer, thyroid cancer, breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, testicular and other cancers, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS (lou Gehrig’s Disease), SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), miscarriages, stillbirths, suicides, depression, asthma, cardiac problems, learning difficulties, memory problems, etc.!
When people’s lives are at stake, as elected officials, you have a special need to do your own due diligence to find the real truth! If you go ahead with your decision to allow Rogers Communication to proceed with its proposed cell phone tower on McGarrigle Road, history will record that you have ignored serious warnings from honest, informed people.
J.G. Flynn, Captain (Retired)
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment.” Margaret Mead