1) Dr. Mercola interviews Dr. Martin Pall, from 2017, speaking on the mechanisms of biological effects caused by EMFs.
Dr. Mercola Interviews Martin Pall on EMFs
2) The group organizing the GetiFest 2019 – MR RFR Action Group reports that the event was great, with lots of members showing up to help, lots of great signs, many people stopping to ask questions — many of whom knew little or nothing about 5G or EMR. Well done, Maple Ridge RFR Action Group.
3) To coincide with Drs. Martin Pall and Anthony Miller, among others, presenting at several places in Ontario in the last few days, the very active Kingston, Ontario anti 5G group held demonstrations. And, amazingly, Global covered this one. I will have more info, including videos of some of the presentations at Queens University, to share in a few days.
Kingstonians for Safe Technology protest against 5G networks
“Kingstonians for Safe Technology (KFST) protested against the networks, which are being used by telecommunication companies to provide faster, wireless service to the public.”
4) Beginning Sept. 28, the provincial government will be holding public meetings at 9 places around the province to discuss accessibility for people with disabilities. Janis Hoffmann has been fighting for years on behalf of her grandson, who has EHS, to be accommodated so he can attend school, which is his legal right. The number of people who are so sensitive that they cannot have a normal life, work, attend school, shop, etc. is estimated to be 3% with another 30% or so moderately affected. As the level of EMR continues to increase with more cell towers and microcells in the 5G grid, more and more people will become severely sensitive unless legislation requires “clean” areas where the levels of EMR are significantly reduced. Janis has written a letter (below) asking for support during these provincial meetings. Please consider attending one in your area, writing letters, completing the form, doing whatever you can to have this accessibility legislation extended to include those with EHS
From: “Janis Hoffmann” <email@example.com> (name and email address given with permission)
Sent: September 22, 2019
Subject: Please come and support me!
We need to submit a request to accommodate people who are suffering from a Chronic Health Disability, Electrohypersensitivity, also known as Microwave Sickness. This recognition would allow people suffering from this sensitivity and living in isolation to move freely within their communities.
The B.C. Government is developing new laws, standards, and policies to better support people with disabilities and we must let our government know we are constantly facing barriers. All means of transportation, accommodation, education, restaurants, hospitals, entertainment, etc. have been saturated with wireless technology with no provisions put in place to accommodate approximately 3-10% of Canadians that have been diagnosed with this Environmental Sensitivity.
Will you come out and support me at an in-person session in Victoria – Saturday October 5, 2019 – 2:30pm to 5pm – Central Middle School, Central Cafeteria 1280 Fort Street ?
Parents for Safe Schools
Other locations: https://feedback.engage.gov.bc.ca/228698
Feedback Opportunities: https://www.engage.gov.bc.ca/accessibility
The opportunity to provide feedback will be open from September 16 to November 29, 2019 at 4 pm.
During this time, you can share your feedback in several different ways including:
- Completing the online questionnaire. This will take approximately 10 minutes;
- Sending your comments by email or telephone;
- Attending an in-person session in one of nine locations
Re: Testimony at the BC Children and Youth with Neuro-diverse Special Needs Committee – June 3, 2019: http://parentsforasafeschool.blogspot.com/2019/06/re-testimony-at-bc-children-and-youth.html
Proposed amendments to Bill C-81, the Accessible Canada Act: http://parentsforasafeschool.blogspot.com/2019/05/proposed-amendments-to-bill-c-81.html
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Knowledge is Power.” Sir Francis Bacon, 1597