1) So many of the reports of brain cancers involve young people. Statistics from other countries, like UK and Denmark, indicate sharp increases in rates within the last 10 years or so, the period during which exposure to wireless devices of various sorts and the level of RF in our environment has increased so very much. Here is another young person who had a glioma, the type of tumor Dr. Hardell found associated with cell phones in studies done years ago.
(click on photo to enlarge)
Tyler Wirth remembered as loving, strong, unselfish, courageous
“Tyler Wirth of Midland is remembered by his father and those who knew him best as a loving and giving person who thought of others before himself — even while he was going through a 10-month battle with cancer that ultimately took his life.
It was as if his strength and courage grew faster than his cancer,” Mike Wirth, speaking on behalf of his family, said of his younger son, who died at the age of 14 on July 18 from diffuse midline glioma (DMG), a cancer of the brain and spinal cord.”
2) A terrific video regarding EMR in schools which should be shared with every parent, principal, school trustee and teacher. Our children should be educated, not irradiated.
Electrosmog Radiation In Anne Arundel County Public Schools
3) A very important paper by Tim Schoechle that offers much to think about re. 5G — just a couple of examples.
1. The densification of microcells and cell towers, that are necessary as part of the grid, will increase the level of RF immensely even if 5G is never activated. The 3G and 4G transmitters are active and these frequencies are extremely harmful even when emitted from 4-500 meters away. Studies have shown this. Now these will be right outside homes.
2. The microcells are easier for the telecoms because ISED allows them to put transmitters on existing structures without any notification or consultation, as is needed with “macro” cell towers. No battling with people arguing with City Councils that the radiation is dangerous, no need to ensure that people are told they are being installed.
4) Why must a Chinese company, that many believe to have been involved in hacking and to be a tool of the Chinese government, be a kingpin in the 5G grid in Canada, or any grid for that matter? Why isn’t Telus using Canadian technology and Canadian equipment? If there isn’t such expertise available, then why isn’t it being developed? Please consider signing and sharing this petition.
Ban Huawei from Canada’s 5G Telecom Networks! a petition.
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Public apathy is more powerful than public opinion. There’s more of it.” Dr. Jim Boren