1) Is 5G a ruse to make it easier for industry to get easier siting of cell antennae without the hassle of fighting the public and local governments while laying the groundwork for 5G sometime in the future? 4G antennae will continue to be used even if/when 5G is activated, laying more and more radiation on us, even in our homes, without any control, unable to object, unable to escape.
Is 5G the Problem? Or Is “Antenna Densification”?
“Some believe the rush to hype 5G even before 5G technologies are fully developed or standardized is a trojan horse, that effectively brings 4G closer to homes without the difficulty and cost of obtaining permissions required for cell towers, while at the same time staking claim to muni ‘real estate’ for 5G later on if and when the 5G network is built out in a given location.
Describing the 4G risks here first is not to discount the importance of the additional new risks from 5G technologies that will become a reality when developed and deployed, including: Super-20 GHz exposures, with much higher and more biologically disruptive frequencies, in some cases going into the millimeter band; new signaling characteristics, like ‘beamforming’, that greatly concentrates radiation exposures into narrow, high intensity beams (that is also now being added to 4G); and industry’s aspiration for ‘network virtualization’, where antennas are in constant communication with each other, and optimized using artificial intelligence.”
(video 26:12) Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, Renowned New York City Physician, Talks About Health Risks from Electromagnetic Fields by ElectromagneticHealth.org – Vimeo – 2015: https://vimeo.com/142196113
2) Two U.S. states have passed legislation for commissions to study health effects of wireless radiation. — New Hampshire joins Oregon.
From New Hampshire House Bill 522 at: https://legiscan.com/NH/text/HB522/2019 (just a few of the points in the Bill)
a) Examine the health and environmental impacts from radiofrequency (RF) radiation emitted from the waves in the 30-300 gigahertz(GHZ) range of the electromagnetic spectrum, which falls somewhere between microwaves and infrared waves, and which are required with the rollout of 5G technology.
(b) Assess the health and environmental impacts of 5G technology, which requires small cell towers to be placed at a distance of 250 meters from each other at telephone pole height from the ground and will operate in conjunction with the 3G and 4G technology infrastructure.
(c) Receive testimony from the scientific community including but not limited to physicists and electrical engineers, the medical community including but not limited to cellular experts and oncologists, the wireless technology industry including but not limited to cell phone businesses and businesses working on the development autonomous vehicles which will rely on 5G technology, as well as other organizations and members of the public with an interest in 5G technology.
(d) Consider the following questions and the impact on New Hampshire citizens, municipalities, and state government of:
(1) Why the insurance industry recognizes wireless radiation as a leading risk and has placed exclusions in their policies not covering damages caused by the pathological properties of electromagnetic radiation?
(2) Why do cell phone manufacturers have in the legal section within the devise saying keep the phone at least 5mm from the body?
(3) Why have 1,000s of peer-reviewed studies, including the recently published U.S. Toxicology Program 16-year $30 million study, that are showing a wide-range of statistically significant DNA damage, brain and heart tumors, infertility, and so many other ailments, being ignored by the Federal Communication Commission (FCC)?
Here is Oregon’s, which I shared in an earlier update: [2) – https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/2019-06-14-major-legislative-victory-in-oregon-re-wifi-in-schools/]
Oregon Senate Bill 283: An act relating to exposure to radiation in schools in this state; and declaring an emergency
Directs Oregon Health Authority to review peer-reviewed, independently funded scientific studies of health effects of exposure to microwave radiation, particularly exposure that results from use of wireless network technologies in schools and to report results of review to interim committee of Legislative Assembly related to education not later than January 2, 2021.
3) Researchers are trying to determine if the brain anomalies found in people reporting mysterious illnesses/attacks while in Cuba are due to the attacks or not.
Brain imaging weirdness adds to Cuba “health attack” mystery
“Forty US diplomats who experienced bizarre sensory episodes and developed a constellation of neurological symptoms while stationed in Cuba have slight differences in their brain structures and connectivity compared with healthy controls, according to an analysis of advanced brain imaging published Tuesday in JAMA.
The imaging adds a fuzzy new clue to the mysterious episodes, which US officials have dubbed “health attacks.” From the start, the phenomenon has evoked the idea of an international cloak-and-dagger operation involving clandestine weaponry that has eluded all scientific explanation and hatched countless conspiracy theories.”
4) Low birthrates are happening all over the developed world, the very places where the wireless industry has permeated our environment for the last 25 years. This article sure doesn’t pose this as a possibility — “it’s the economy”??
US Fertility Rates Plunge To ‘All-Time Low,’ CDC Warns
‘Something isn’t right in the “greatest economy ever,” as the general fertility rate continues to drop in the US, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS).
“The 2018 general fertility rate fell to another all-time low for the United States,” the report said.”
This letter has several very important links. This one explains why Telus is promoting and pushing fiber optic cable. It is crucial for micro- and macro (large) cell towers’ 5G “radios” – really transmitters. https://www.ciena.com/insights/articles/5G-wireless-needs-fiber-and-lots-of-it_prx.html
From: “LAVONE GARNET” (name given with permission)
To: “doug routley” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “paul manly c1” <email@example.com>, “OfficeofthePremier, Office PREM:EX” <Premier@gov.bc.ca>, “mayor council” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: 25 July, 2019
Subject: 5 G explained
FYI, as we see black cable and boxes being installed in South Wellington and, so far as I see, south Nanaimo.
Fibre optic for 5 G? It will take a couple more years for this to be fully operating, but we haven’t even been informed what this is about. We have not been educated as to what concerns we might have, such as health effects, security, and privacy. We have not been told that along with fibre optic cable, mini cell towers will be required approximately every city-sized block. Regular cell phone towers won’t work for 5 G. Smart Meters were the first steps and the plans have been in the making for years.
Trees do seem to impede the signals from the mini towers. So, you might want to start planting more trees! And, surely, don’t have clear-cuts around your home!
I hope some of you (Bcc) will do some research and notice the implications. If you want to know how this is happening, perhaps ask your political representatives for explanations.
Here are some info links:
* The New Yorker:
* The following explains the connection between fibre optic, 5 G and mini cell towers. They all need to go together, so expect mini cell towers to appear all over the place. I haven’t heard this explained in the Canadian media, nor from our politicians.
* Lots of money involved:
* “According to the International Telecommunications Union’s (ITU) latest “Trends in Telecommunication Reform” report, ongoing capital investments related to fiber infrastructure are expected to total a staggering $144.2B between 2014 and 2019. One of the primary drivers for this immense capital investment into fiber infrastructure deployments comes out of thin air, in the form of tomorrow’s 5G radios.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights! Get up, stand up: don’t give up the fight!” ~ Bob Marley