1) I do hope that others will write to Bonnie Henry about her absence and that of all health officials. I do believe it would be more significant if you do not mention me or my letter. Please make it your own. It truly is significant that no public health official is interested enough in this danger to learn anything about it.
2) Radio interview about wireless radiation, including 5G, and health effects.
Frank Clegg, CEO Canadians for Safe Technology (c4ST) and
Marg Friesen, Environmental Health Association of Manitoba (EHA-MB)
Program: University of Winnipeg CKUW – Wooden Spoons, Friday, July 5th, 2019
Wireless radiation health concerns – from cell phones to Wi-Fi to 5G – and what you can do about it
Marg’s article on 5G: What is 5G? How could it affect our health and environment
- Link to the article with references
- Link: Manitoba Eco-Journal Summer 2019 – pages 2 and 3:
3) The telecom companies, along with the agencies like Health Canada, Cancer Society of Canada, WHO, are trying to ignore the scientific evidence that their products are dangerous. The vast majority of the public has no idea that their wonderful gadgets and toys could cause them and their loved ones to suffer terrible health problems. And now, the same approach is being used for 5G. Telus is promoting this technology as providing the fastest internet ever. Not only is this not true — fiber optic cable with no wireless capability will provide much faster access — but they do not say that gathering and selling personal data is a prime reason for 5G.
Who Should You Believe About Health Risks from Cell Towers: Firefighters, Insurance Companies, Telecoms, Kevin Costner?
“Since 2004, the International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) has opposed the use of their stations for cell towers and antennas due to health risks to personnel. Their website includes many pages of research including a study done on firefighters themselves.
Since at least 2014, telecom companies have been warning investors that eventually they may be held liable and have to pay large settlements because of harm caused by their products and transmitters (aka cell towers). This being the case, it’s not surprising that insurance companies have chosen NOT to cover telecom companies (see 1, 2) for many years.
None of this, however, has stopped telecom companies from trying to convince the public that they have nothing to worry about.”
4) We’ve seen major pushes to buy stock in 5G and here is another. The claims may be overstated because we keep hearing about technical difficulties with 5G, e.g. that 10% of Americans have access to 5G now. The current iPhones are not yet 5G compatible so everyone will need to buy a new one. Profit at any price, even our health.
Silicon Valley’s most successful angel investor,Jeff Brown, will reveal why 266 million Americans will buy this device by the end of the year.
“This is a Samsung 5G phone. It’s the top of the line in brand-new 5G phones.
But this phone isn’t the device I’m talking about.
This is what’s called an RF or Radio Frequency semiconductor….
Estimates say nearly 266 million Americans will replace their smartphone this year or next.
And every single new 5G phone will have this part in it.”
To: “Bonnie Henry” <Bonnie.Henry@gov.bc.ca>
Sent: July 7, 2019
Subject: Opportunity to learn about EMF and G5
Dear Dr. Henry
I, like Sharon Noble, am wondering why public health doctors did not take advantage of the opportunity to attend a presentation by Dr. Martin Pall.
As a member of the public I took advantage of Dr. Pall’s presentation and found it both informing and alarming.
Why was there not one public health official, whose duty it is to protect the health of the public and who get paid by the public to represent the public interest, in attendance at any of his presentations?
Why were you not there?
From: “Jerry Flynn” (name given with permission)
To: “Gord Johns” <Gord.Johns@parl.gc.ca>, “Gord Johns A1” <Gord.Johns.A1@parl.gc.ca>
Sent: July 7, 2019
Subject: HESA – The Government’s Standing Committee on Health Care
I hope you will do the honourable thing to protect your constituents (and your own family)
MPs Who Care
We are asking all Members of Parliament to agree to support efforts to work with Health Canada and other appropriate agencies and organizations to:
- Develop an awareness campaign relating to the safe use of wireless technologies, such as cell phones and Wi-Fi, in key environments such as the school and home. (see official HESA recommendation)
- Investigate, and potentially adopt, measures taken in other countries to limit the exposure of vulnerable populations, including infants, and young children in the school environment to radiofrequencies. (see official HESA recommendation)
- Improve the testing, diagnosis, treatment and data collection regarding electromagnetic hypersensitivity and its possible impact on health in the workplace. (see official HESA recommendation)
- Establish a system to report potential adverse reactions to radiofrequency fields. (see official HESA recommendation)
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
The single most exciting thing you encounter in government is competence, because it’s so rare. ~ Daniel Patrick Moynihan