Dr. Pall presentation in Surrey – July 07 (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
1) Dr. Pall has made his book on 5G available online for free.
“5G: Great risk for EU, U.S. and International Health! Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them”
We know that there is a massive literature, providing a high level of scientific certainty, for each of eight pathophysiological effects caused by non-thermal microwave frequency EMF exposures. This is shown in from 12 to 35 reviews on each specific effect, with each review listed in Chapter 1, providing a substantial body of evidence on the existence of each effect.
2) This issue of Common Ground included an ad for Dr. Pall’s presentations on pg. 11 and an article about 5G on pg. 10 which, while it speaks about the supposed benefits, does address concerns about privacy and cybersecurity. Unfortunately, it had not one word about health!! Maybe the author thought the flyer on the next page said it all.
(click on photo to enlarge)
https://issuu.com/commongroundmagazinecanada/docs/cg334issu (see pages 10/11)
What’s the 5G hype all about?
“5G is the next (5th generation) of Internet and wireless connectivity, which will rely on higher frequency bands known as the “micro-millimeter wave spectrum” which is able to carry larger amounts of data compared to today’s 3G and 4G LTE networks. It will be characterized by faster speeds (10 to 100 times faster than current offerings) and make latency – the delay in transmitting and processing data – non-existant. (sic) This will allow people to download Internet movies in a matter of seconds and make the delay between sending and receiving a text less than a millisecond!
Socially, the hyper-connectivity of this new technology could be revolutionary. It will enable the new era of the Internet of Things, like self-driving cars, smart cities and remote surgery. But it also comes with great risks and concerns, particularly in terms of vulnerability to cyber attacks and enhanced surveillance capabilities. When combined with real time location data that telecoms and online platforms already collect en masse from users, facial recognition technologies and artificial intelligence, 5G could make it easier to track individuals and identify very specific characteristics about them. And it could completely wipe out anonymity.”
3) Groups and individuals are organizing in Europe to confront the growing threat of 5G. Here is a new Alliance to promote the Precautionary Principle to protect public health.
European Stop 5G Alliance
“Share the prerequisites for the creation of a informal civic network called the EUROPEAN STOP 5G ALLIANCE to share a common path to the claim of fundamental rights to the protection of public health seriously threatened together To the ecosystem of the new 5G technology and from radio-frequency emission systems. The EUROPEAN STOP 5G ALLIANCE aims to aggregate all the realities and national organizations on the territory of Europe, without profit and without conflicts of interest, in order to promote every possible action and strategy in the claim of the principle Prevention and the precautionary principle enshrined in Europe.”
“The inauguration of the European Stop 5G Alliance will take place on Saturday, 29 June 2019 at Centro Esposizioni / Mercato coperto, Via Campo Sportivo, CH-6850 Mendrisio, Switzerland (email@example.com), 1400-1800. There will be a signing of the Alliance’s constitution in the presence of Dr. Fiorella Belpoggi of the Ramazzini Institute. The room provided will be suitable for those with electrohypersensitivity.”
Hi Mayor and Council of Maple Ridge
Yes, it is me again and the topic is 5G again.
The short story is:
– RFRadiation causes health problems
– 5G is being introduced and has not been proven safe.
– 5G RFR high frequencies are known to be harmful
– many states, countries, and scientists concur and want 5G radiation of the public to be terminated.
My recommendations for Maple Ridge are :
– do not allow 5G to be operated in Maple Ridge
– push for Fibre Optic delivery of data directly to the building (FTTD or FTTP), no wireless
– if 5G is proven to be SAFE in the future, maybe 2 or 3 years from now, then allow 5G
– it will cost you very little if you proceed with caution
– if you barge ahead with 5G, which has not been proven to be safe, then you may be blamed for problems resulting.
Anyway, please just look at this site for lots more info.
Ted Archibald (name given with permission)
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“The earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing it have names and addresses.” ~ Utah Phillips