1) Parts of this are too “conspiracy-theorist” for me but it’s true from everything provided by the industry that the ultimate goal of 5G and the IoT is to connect everything and for data from everything to be available to the marketplace, government, etc. without any control or approval by the public. Smeters were the first and a major step in this direction. And the level of radiation to which we will be exposed will increase exponentially everywhere.
Technotyranny: The Iron-Fisted Authoritarianism of the Surveillance State
“By 2020, there will be 152 million cars connected to the Internet and 100 million Internet-connected bulbs and lamps. By 2021, it is estimated there will be 240 million wearable devicessuch as smartwatches, keeping users connected it real time to their phones, emails, text messages and the Internet. By 2022, there will be 1.1 billion smart meters installed in homes, reporting real-time usage to utility companies and other interested parties….
Internet-connected techno gadgets as smart light bulbs can discourage burglars by making your house look occupied, smart thermostats will regulate the temperature of your home based on your activities, and smart doorbells will let you see who is at your front door without leaving the comfort of your couch.
Nest, Google’s $3 billion acquisition, has been at the forefront of the “connected” industry, with such technologically savvy conveniences as a smart lock that tells your thermostat who is home, what temperatures they like, and when your home is unoccupied; a home phone service system that interacts with your connected devices to “learn when you come and go” and alert you if your kids don’t come home; and a sleep system that will monitor when you fall asleep, when you wake up, and keep the house noises and temperature in a sleep-conducive state.
It’s not just our homes that are being reordered and reimagined in this connected age: it’s our workplaces, our health systems, our government and our very bodies that are being plugged into a matrix over which we have no real control.“
2) The International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space (www.5gspaceappeal.org/) recommended a video in 2 parts about the dangers of 5G. They ask that it be shared widely because, as we well know, the media is not providing this information to the public.
5G is a Danger for Life and Limb (English) – Part 1 (7 min.) followed immediately by Part 2 (11 min.)
(click on photo to enlarge)
3) A French group wants June 16 to be International Day of Electrosensitivity and suggest some simple yet attention-getting things we all can do to raise awareness of this horrible man-made health problem.
June 16, 2019 – Launch of the 2nd International Day of Electrosensitivity
“The principle remains the same as last year but this year we will also try to organize field actions. I propose to you according to your situation and your possibilities to:
- Show your support for this cause
- Make visible the invisible ones
- Inform about electrosensitivity
- Inform about the health risks generated by electro-smog
- Inform about protective devices and electromagnetic hygiene
… locally, near you, the way you want!”
For those who are new to our group (and new people are joining regularly!), you can learn more about EHS at this site:
Rewire Me eMagazine
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“There’s a moment when you have to choose whether to be silent or to stand up.” ~ Malala …